Posts created by jaldeer

Did anybody get the achievement for completing all mini-games without skipping? I've played twice now & neither time did I skip a game.

I didn't get the crown achievement. Turned out I missed the one in the Bonus Game at the beginning. I better pay attention to these things.

I didn't get the crown achievement, but, nevermind on any help with that. I found out the one I'm missing is the one at the beginning of the bonus game. For some reason I thought it was at the beginning of the Extra before the bonus. Glad it's there in the Bonus.

Akaabbey wrote:Didn't get the *Don't skip mini-games* I didn't but will have to play again....

The soul one jaldeer it was after I finished the bonus game...

Abbey

I didn't get that one either - I'm gonna play again. I sure I didn't skip a game, but, I'll have to watch that this time.

Thanks Abbey. I'm on Ch. 4. Ya, I've been playing all the mini-game so far. I never skip any when playing a game that has that for an achievement. So far none of the mini-games were hard. Hope you get it next time.

Thanks Abbey. If you get it, can you tell me how to get it? Much appreciated!

I got the save a fish's soul & I noticed there is another achievement for saving a soul. Can somebody please tell me how to get that?

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 17 2:00 PM
Yep, that's it. You remove a stick, push that table 4x in front of the door, then you go back outside. This of course is after the fight achievement. I only got it by accident. I wanted to see what would happen when you left.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 17 4:41 PM
You're welcome. I hope they know about it at least. Would be good if they did, but, Blue Tea's Dark Parables #7, Ballad of Rapunzel, there was a broken achievement, & it didn't get fixed. Eipix took over Dark Parables starting at #8. That must be a series I haven't played cause I don't know, but, ya, if the same achievement has been broken on every one of their games, you'd think by the 3rd or 4th they would take notice. If you think of the name of the series, let me know so I don't waste my money & time.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 6, 17 2:23 PM
I think it's broken too. I also tried every which way possible to get the Pet Friendlier achievement. Ya, when he swims away, you don't see him again. The only interaction with him is feeding him his meat & doing the clicker. The first 2 clicks are for him to release his grip (you are suppose to feed him his meat when you do this) & his mouth doesn't open, it remains closed. The other 2 clicks are for making him move. I've played twice. The first time I played, I missed 2 of the critters for the Pet Friendly. I only got your persons cat. When I got to the alligator in the bonus, it gave me the 2nd star for the Pet Friendly. When I played a second time to get the 2 critters I missed, I got a 4th Pet Friendly when I fed the alligator his meat. All the 4th Pet Friendly did was take off the description of that achievement. Before then a description of the achievement was there. If it is broken, hope Eipix fixes this.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 4, 17 5:24 AM
Ok, when your in the lighthouse in ch. 5, page 1, the guide tells you to go in the machine room where the 2 bad guys are. When you stop at the door there will be a short conversation. After a cut scene, you are suppose to keep your cursor in the spot marked "T" until it disappears. It does move around the screen twice. If your person says something like "I was almost spotted" you won't get the achievement. You have to do that mini-game without him saying that or skipping. When the cursor disappears, & he didn't say that sentence, you'll get that achievement when you get the oil can. Good luck! The first time I played, it took me 4 or 5 times to get that (I saved my game right before then & kept having to restore it until I got that achievement). The second time I played, I got it on the first try.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 11:35 PM
That was my second time playing. The 1st pet friendly is your cat in your house in the hideout, the second is that fish tank in the attic at the college, & the third is that mouse in the grate in the street & when you open the grate, he drops his peanut & you give it to him & you get that achievement. When I got to the alligator in the bonus, I noticed his mouth isn't open like it shows on the command list. I did give him his meat & did the clicker, & it gave me a 4th Pet Friendly instead of the Pet Friendlier. According to the picture on the command list, his mouth is suppose to be open, which is why you click twice to "make him release his grip" & you click two more times to make him move. Could be a bug. I got all the other achievements, so, if you need help in finding the Brawl or the Sneaking one, let me know.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 10:01 PM
I got all 3 for the Pet Friendly, but, I can't figure out the play with the alligator & keep all your fingers. Did anybody get this? Please tell me if you did & how you got it. I feed him his meat & used the clicker, & instead of awarding me with the Pet Friendlier achievement, it gave me the Pet Friendly one instead, even though I got all 3 critters needed.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 1:23 PM
Thanks Akaabbey - when you get to the part with the alligator, please let me know how you got the achievement for playing with the alligator. I can't figure that one out.

Edit: You said you finished that achievement, but, you only listed 2 of the animals. Where is this hamster/mouse & what is the third one?

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 2:47 AM
Will somebody please help me? I would really appreciate it.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 12:21 AM
For the Pet Friendly achievement, I have only 2, which is that cat Jacob in your person's house & that alligator in the bonus game . Where is the third? I some how missed that third one. Also, how do you play with the alligator & keep all your fingers? Any help is much appreciated!

I got all of them - I looked at a youtube video about that enjoy the music one & I put my game back to before you go in the club. The radio is in the old woman's little trailer.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 16 2:38 AM
You're welcome thistle809!

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Thirteenth Collector's Edition on Dec 24, 16 1:37 AM
There are 13. 1. Haunted Hotel, 2. Believe the Lies, 3. Lonely Dream, 4. Charles Dexter Ward, 5. Eclipse, 6. Ancient Bane, 7. Death Sentence, 8. Eternity, 9. Phoenix, 10. The X, 11. The Axiom Butcher, 12. Silent Waters, & 13. The Thirteenth. Hope this helps!

Help please, I missed the Virtuoso achievement, which is Enjoy the music. Does it have to do with listening to the jukebox or record player in that place in Havana? I got the 2 achievements before it & I got the achievement after it. I missed this one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator