Posts created by kailuaauntie

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 3, 17 7:47 PM
Missing snowflake -- pretty please my post on the main page. (Forgot where I was--senior moment.)

JULES - thanx for your response on the main page. Unfortunately, the "snowflake" wasn't a boost; it remained on the right side of the game board until all the iced bombs existed, then it disappeared--might say it was more of a status symbol. CS is glad to help BUT wants to know in which levels it occurred. HA! As if my senior grey matter had any idea.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 3, 17 7:44 PM
Prior to the last update, games that included what I will call "frozen bombs" had a "snowflake" to the right of the game board. When all the frozen bombs were cleared, the snowflake would disappear. The snowflakes helped me to rapidly determine if I had yet cleared all the bombs, as they were sometimes hard to see. Has anyone else noticed this (really disappointing) change?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 22, 17 9:39 AM
Sure wish we could continue playing after the goals have been met--just finished a game with 15 moves left over, plus 7 lightning bolts. I could have definitely racked up some resources !

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 6:20 PM
Big thanks ? to lawaters - yippee - FREE goodies

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 21, 17 11:28 AM
I'm playing two versions of GD, and thought I had no problems with the most recent upgrade. However, my Facebook version required that I pay to open the Sydney shipping port (again) and for more coins to increase the port to maximum capacity, a step I have yet to take. I originally opened the port prior to moving on to Tokyo, months ago. I've submitted the problem to the support peeps. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 10, 17 1:06 PM
This new version is making my teeth itch! It's a beautiful day in my part of CA. Think I'll go play outside for a while and enjoy the respite from our normally foggy summer weather. ?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 9, 17 9:39 AM
What I see on the Forums relative to the September update is quite negative, so I decided to keep playing without it. However, Gummy Drop will not let me continue the game until I install the update, I'm not happy about this ! !

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 9, 17 9:30 AM
AAARGH I am being forced to upgrade - won't let me play without it ! Well, here goes nothing

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 9, 17 9:25 AM
Good morning one and all. I have been reading the Forums for some time, and am somewhat amused by the Monitors' statements that they will make sure the players' concerns and comments will be passed on to the appropriate teams.

Some of you have been at this longer than I have. Does anyone recall ANY change or update reversal that might have been a result player input? After watching the Forums about a year, I get the feeling that our feedback just ends up out in the ozone someplace. Really frustrated ?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 8, 17 6:28 PM
marie-- my sister went to school in Aix and loans me lots of books which contain French expressions - so I put a "bookmark" on my computer's home screen that takes me directly to a French to English translation web site - it is always easy to access and I leave it open while I read to look up the French words that I am stumbling on.

I have always had trouble with foreign languages and envy that you are bilingual.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 8, 17 6:09 PM
glitter2goldfish : congratulations ?? ? ? New Orleans is a really difficult city and I was so glad to be "shut of it". Barcelona and other future cities are much more fun.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 7, 17 10:59 AM
Marie -- if I read your post right --- Hau'oli La Hanau !

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 7, 17 9:34 AM
Marie - aloha nua loa ! I was just wondering where you had gone off to.

To all - does everyone have the Everest challenge? Surprisingly I finished on the first try which is pretty darned good for me (had to use one extra life, though). Received 3 shovels 100 coins and 2 hours of play.

Am just starting Bangkok and wouldn't go back to Los Angeles or New Orleans for love nor money; got out of those cities by the "skin of my teeth."

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 6, 17 9:29 AM
Thank you everyone for the warnings! I'm only in Bangkok, so I will be in NO rush to update anytime soon.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 5, 17 10:43 AM
Gardenbird - what a GREAT idea ! ! ! I copied everything onto an Excel worksheet so I could more easily manipulate the data (columns, font, etc. etc.).

Jules - Living in Hawaii taught me to carefully proof my work, with particular attention to individuals' names. I had some real "oops" moments.

keith53 - I'm totally in your court - will NEVER give up my PC, as I go back all the way to playing with DOS commands, but have never regretted buying my iPad.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 4, 17 7:25 AM
Jules - I learned how to type without letters on the keyboard. I am sure I am still doing 120+ wpm on a regular keyboard, but not on this iPad. And believe it or not, still use shorthand for some of my personal notes. Weirdly, schools are no longer even teaching cursive writing, just how to print. Ah, how time does fly.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 3, 17 5:05 PM
Jules - how do you manage to post such lengthy comments without s single typo?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 3, 17 4:59 PM
Just restating my displeasure that resources cannot be viewed as they are accrued.

Would a Moderator please comment on this change to the game!

I am sure the developers are busy improving the game, but sometimes the "improvements" are just plain irritating to the players.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 17, 17 10:52 AM
As an example: playing game w/only one square left, 13 moves and 2 lightning bolts yet to use. Don't know resources won so far so don't know what resource best to play for to finish game to best advantage. ? Thank you for your input. ?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 17, 17 8:28 AM
WHY are the resources (bricks, hats and pinkies) that I am winning no longer visible, until I get to the end of the game ? ? Knowing how many you have of what can help determine moves, particularly when you have extra lives to work with.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator