Posts created by cissyr1768

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 13 12:14 PM
Mine finally cleared yesterday. Took forever to get through the quests but I finally got to the end of a couple and it cleared it up.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 31, 13 12:12 PM
One little thing that I wish they would do is realize a bracelet is a bracelet not a brace. I spent close to 10 minutes looking for a brace, finally I used the little critter and found pout it was a bracelet. I mean come on.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 13 12:07 PM
Fuquay Varina, NC, USA

Seems good though to see where folks are from really it does.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 13 12:06 PM
I just unlocked the game rather then using 50 to buy it lol. Seemed easier to me since I didn't have 50 gold to buy the dragon.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 13 12:04 PM
dddggggddd wrote:I didn't get the gold either I suppose the question is did anyone

Not yet they are still working on it. I just read a post where BFG stated they are working on it. Give them time it will get done. I know I have ha enough with BFG lately but it's about another issue all together. But this game is still in the making and I guess issues will keep popping up occasionally.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 13 11:59 AM
jey12345 wrote:SERIOUSLY. How many threads do we need to have about how crappy this game/BoomZap/BFG is? You can't find any actual game play advice or questions without wading through all the whining these days.

If you don't like the game....

MOVE ON.

I agree with this 100%. There are places made here on the forum just for the issues.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 13 11:52 AM
Lets hope others read this. I know many have given up and are really complaining because no word at all for over a week on things. Please keep us updated.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 31, 13 11:50 AM
I will keep playing ART but as usual I will just be playing it like I always do a bit in the evening so I can relax before bed time. I have better thins to do with my time and with my money. I normally only put money into the games that I make online daily, However this coming year I have other things needed in my life to spend my money on then BFG games. Even my membership will be cancelled after January.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 13 3:42 PM
You know I believe that it is great that a free game like this gives us the gold. Therefore many of us are happy waiting on the developers to work on the issue and to give us the new update. However by the looks some folks have no intention at all of waiting, Wait like the rest of us and then be happy when we get it. Gosh we have heard nothing at all but complaints for over a week now, while the rest of us are waiting quietly in the background. What a Christmas we all had listening just to complaints. Makes me wonder if any of you have ever praised BFG and Boom zap for what they have done??

Technical issues like the gold and stuff have their own area. Had you of read around today you would have seen that boomzap is working on the issues.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 13 7:47 AM
osomom wrote:Early on i bought alot of clam chowders to complete HOs in the cities. Check the achievement awards available, and got gold bars. Used those for keepsake item to give extra experience so i could level up, then started buying mac&cheese. The fastest way to get coins is in the tailors shop. Max out the 1st- 1 thread mini game. It can be completed very quickly. Then use keepsake item to increase coins and play that 1 mini game for 30 mins. I can complete 40-50 mini games in 30 mins, using only 40-50 threads (which come in plenty in the hunting lodge). and earn 120,000-150,00 (using dragonfly. more if i use more expensive keepsake) Most important early in game is completing achievements to get rewards and leveling up. Hope this helps someone...

I have found myself doing this a lot lately. That way I have plenty of gold coins. To me its the best way to get plenty of coins and the lodge gives us tons of spools.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 30, 13 7:44 AM
lawmaiden wrote:Ive come to join the rest of you. Christmas Special is officially over and NO credit for finishing, the 40 gold. What a waste of time, energy, effort and heart. Glad I didnt put in any of my own money.
Boom Zap you owe me 4 Brass Cogs. Im tired of not receiving them in my collection after watching them fly off the screen.
I still have areas to finish.. and I will... but unless things change, Im going to stop playing this game.
Sorry BF... I truly believe BZ burned you on this one.

They sure did. I don't know why BZ started another new free to play game when they can't fix the issues this one has. they should perfect one then work on the next one. It is so wrong to leave something like this with major issues to go work on a new game. I believe this is one reason why I am not to into awakening kingdoms. To me it was wrong for them to do that. I also saw a few folks in that forum with complaints. Why BFG would you ever use such a game creator as BZ???

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 29, 13 1:26 PM
I don't use FB at all with this game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 29, 13 1:23 PM
I also thought this was the most stupidest game I have seen so far. At first it made no sense at all because I tried doing it like that stupid math game where each row had a certain amount of aquares, yet it was wrong every time. I got so ticked off at first lol.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 29, 13 1:08 PM
LOL sounds like me. I am having the same issue. However I am sure the other artifacts are some place. I have gotten all but 1 and keep playing the same HO scene over and over again to get the other one and still nothing. Makes me wonder.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 13 12:59 PM
batgirl25 wrote:I have never spent any real money on this game. I am glad I have not. I too have never received the gold for finishing Christmas quest/achievements. It is a shame to not get the reward after putting in a whole lot of hours/daily.

Makes us all wonder why some got it and some didn't really it does. However I was joking earlier. Some think they deserve more then us freebie folks lol.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 13 10:43 AM
I think Easter would be great. It will give them plenty of time to get things ready. This way they can spend months working on it and work out all the bugs and issues. As for New years I expect nothing for New years. Its way to close.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 13 10:34 AM
wulfruna wrote:I wonder how it is that one or two people have managed to get the ham - well done!
Must be the ones that put the $400+ dollars into it so that the rich folks get to have ham dinner and the poor folks get clam chowder, just kidding but they are suppose to be privileged lol

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 13 10:23 AM
Please Boomzap Please. Thanks Myriam. Can't wait for April to get her 40 gold.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 13 10:13 AM
april3850 wrote:I got the prize for completing 24 quests. It was a ham that increased my energy level by 50. But I still have not gotten credit for completing all for sets. This game owes me a whole lot of gold.

No one else got the 40 free gold either. You are owed the same amount of gold as the rest of us.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 29, 13 7:45 AM
wulfruna wrote:This has all been posted elsewhere, so they must have got some sort of message by now!
However, the puzzle for me is why at the bottom of the pop-up screen with the ghost it clearly says that I have done 24 our of 24 quests and yet in the main box it does not show 24 quests as completed - and in the achievements list it still shows 23/24.

Mine says that as well, however I am not going to complain. I couldn't care less really I had fun playing that is what counts.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator