Posts created by cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 5:27 PM
Janet, there's no need to take your list down! You always put your (in and out...) message up so we know you might or might not be active/gifting. That's ok, doesn't mean we can't fill your mailbox with joy to make you smile when you can log on.

Wish we could gift you the solution to your problems but that isn't in my inventory

cindykat325, human avatar of Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 5:07 PM
Speaking as a "friend", I have no problem with my friends not being able to gift me all the time. Gifts are just that, Gifts, I'm happy to get them - Not upset when I don't.

Hope Spring is coming soon to every one else... I just got 2 feet of snow, sigh...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 4:48 PM
no sorry, I never buy stuff. I get my diamonds from the puzzles

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 4:09 PM
So sorry July1277! I'd be soooo lost without my computer!!!!

Fingers crossed your friend can help. We'll be here in the castle waiting for you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 4:07 PM
Stars? I'm assuming you mean the ones to increase your level. You get them by completing Character Quests... Just do what Prof. Pinfeathers asks you to. Help the denizens of the castle. As you complete each quest for the professor and whichever characters he has you interacting with, you will get coins and stars. The stars go into your account up next to your avatar and when you get enough you will level up.

I hope that helps

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 18 9:57 AM
Ditto El62

Playing puzzles for diamonds over here so I can call the airships in as I need them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 18 9:55 AM
Good Luck!!!

We'll try to keep the castle together while your away!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 18 3:05 PM
DesertDruid, thank you for clarifying. I seem to have gotten used to the abbreviations and forget to spell things out for folks.

DQ Daily Quest - doing the chores requested by the Gnome in the bottom left just above you active pet.
CQ Character Quest - regular progress through the game

maybe that will help

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 18 3:00 PM
Hey again,

Buying/Crafting pet food won't get you Pet Medallions by itself. This would only work if you didn't have any in inventory and had to purchase them with Diamonds to craft.

I didn't have much luck with my pets, only got 10 of the 30 I needed. I used a set of amulets and a few diamonds to get me through a few DQ's to get the rest.

Level 84 is the highest level in the current update. (I'm only on 63)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 18 2:40 PM
Hi Marthamayberry

Pet Medallions most commonly come from:
*Feeding Pets for Rusty or Wood Chests
*Completing each level of a Daily Quest

I've been told that if you don't have any, you can also purchase them when you Craft Pet food. Simple food is the cheapest.

I hope that helps,
cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 10:02 AM
Annelligram's responses never cease to amaze me - I can't remember what I had for breakfast, never mind all that info!!!

I'm relatively new to the MC world, less than a year, but I do have 1 comment:
AnnaDownes01 said it's easier to do Night Mode before you max out the HOS. That is so true but... Please be aware that Night Mode seem to bother folks so there is switch in the Options menu where you can turn it off if you want. I turned mine off as the contrast on my screen really doesn't like dark things. I have not noticed that it affected anything in the game by choosing to do so.

If you are on PC and need friends, PM me - happy to help

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 9:23 AM
I fed a TON of pets - only got 10 medallions - still need 20. I got a crappy DQ that I can't do without spending a lot of diamonds so I'm waiting for day change - fingers crossed it a do-able DQ. I'll get there eventually LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 18 5:32 PM
Hey there Navy Blue

No problem, I have to work around my schedule too, but it's easier for me since I work from home and can usually pop onto the game to gift at lunch.

While I love getting (and giving) gifts, I understand that people do have lives...work...family...and the occasional need to interact f2f with real live humans

I'll be around whenever you get the time to play - hope you enjoy your new job!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 2:44 PM
Hello MC denizens!

I'm Cindy, the human avatar for Kattlyn Raven. I'm fast approaching 50 and I live in sunny (ya right) New Hampshire. (For those that have never heard of that little state, it's north of Boston Mass and cuts Maine off from the rest of the country, LOL)

Happy gaming
cindykat325

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 18 2:32 PM
I asked that question too. I was told that Level 47 was a great place to hang out if you want to do DQs or Trina's quests because you get the best balance between airship item request numbers and other costs.
Unfortunately for me, I just could resist continuing, wanted to know what was going to happen next, so now I'm at 62 and groaning when I need to load an airship, LOL

Happy playing

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 18 2:04 PM
I've had friends drop from active to invited but haven't had new folks pop into my list.
I have had many friends change their names...that's 1 reason I also keep track of their ID's. (the other reason I keep track of my friends ID is that if my game crashes, I want to be able to re-invite them)

cindykat325, human avatar of kattlyn raven

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 6:16 PM
I just discovered the problem with the email addresses too. Had no idea why we were getting a message listed but no actual message... and in our case no subject line either - very frustrating. I finally typed out my email using AT and DOT instead of the at symbol and a period...hoping it finally went through.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 18 2:58 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 18 10:04 AM
Like several others I keep an Excel document with all friends and their codes. I created it originally because I noticed when I first started reading the forum that folks got upset if they had a computer crash or other reason they had to start over and didn't have a record of their friends. But as my friend list grew out control I put them all in alpha order and gift from start to finish - takes me about 6 days if I manage to get on at lunch to take advantage of all 3 gift opportunities in a day.

As the spreadsheet has grown I've added more data...like the forum names of my friends. I also keep track of friends that go inactive and shut down their wish lists so I can gift when they get back. I keep other tabs with the achievements I'm working on, DQ/CC & event info too.

Hope that helps.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 2:37 PM
debra1290 wrote:I am on level 83 and there are a lot of changes in the castle. I will not ruin it by telling what they are but be very afraid, does not look good for the castle!

Oh dear - poor castle... can't wait to get there LOL

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator