Posts created by dfkdkfl_1960

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 17 8:51 AM
I play with beta version and was going through a rough patch and played day and night

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 17 8:18 AM
at this time I have 26 500 000

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 10, 17 6:23 PM
changed the server so soon will be been a change in the

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 9, 17 2:07 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 17 10:40 PM
this time I had to spend a lot of coins to get the star and got 6 eggs and 4 diamond and a few expensive things

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 27, 17 4:48 AM
Dbingamen wrote:
dfkdkfl_1960 wrote:I of course congratulations to all on joining the millionaires club, I think that I can also boast I have 26 million coins

26 million coins? Wow, that is amazing!!! How long have you been playing this game?

Congratulations to all
I play with the appearance of the betta versions of the game

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 17 6:53 PM
tips received from craft items with wheel of fortune and can be put on the wish list friends can help

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 11:20 PM
some of our players ball hung over the construction of a new wing of the castle and today it has fallen and given the opportunity to build on maybe he has fallen only to those who asked in support if the ball you have hanging over the castle, then ask for help

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 17 8:28 PM
maybe you've done the daily quests which required 2 dice and the one left I had that a few times

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 7:57 PM
I, too, was hanging there, I wrote tech support and today the ball fell down

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 7:28 PM
the man on the ball was hanging over the castle and stop to get the Royal seal for the construction of the Central tower they fixed it moved it down and while the player updates the game, it's not allowed to visit

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 21, 17 6:45 PM
don't know why waste a diamond, if after 12 hours again will be free

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 21, 17 6:40 PM

this update is for those who have a ball hung over the castle and they do not have access

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 8:21 PM
I of course congratulations to all on joining the millionaires club, I think that I can also boast I have 26 million coins

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 20, 17 6:51 PM
replace window impossible until it hangs there, I wrote to tech support I was told that you need a screenshot I sent, waiting for the answer

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 20, 17 6:46 PM
I moved the game with the backup, and all is preserved

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 17 9:26 PM
I had a difficult period in my life and I played almost all day.we have a lot of items airship and diamonds.and when was daylight savings time, there is a glitch there was no break between scenes search as it is now with amulets so I made a lot of achievements.Trina I have made on 2374

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 18, 17 6:09 PM
I was left with 4 incomplete achievements.furniture, cozy den and 2 achievements Trina.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 18, 17 5:55 PM
I understand that players can't help.can someone of the moderators will assist.I'm an old man and bad with computers

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 18, 17 7:45 AM
I can't replace the balcony door and get a 5 subject start of construction of the Central tower

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator