Posts created by LucyMarie

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 12:57 PM
latern goes on light post to the left--there are two laterns there already.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island on Feb 24, 10 4:17 PM
I finished up the game before I thought I would, but last time I looked I think I had 42 hints saved up (do not play a HOG on the day you get your days dilated at the doctor's office ) Was I even close to what some other people are winding up with?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal on Feb 19, 10 2:54 PM
obrien60 wrote: Thank goodness I am not alone. I dread those memory mini games that escalate to being really hard. I skip them too. I will not even download the trial now.

me too, thanks for the heads up!
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Matchmaker: Joining Hearts on Feb 9, 10 4:45 PM
This game was super cute and I really liked how when something was added or removed it had an effect on the game (add a lightbulb--get light, add a record--get music, etc). But what amazed me was that this game was all about old people. I was truly surprised to see couples in their 40s and 50s being matched up. A very cute game, but old people?!?!

Blessings,
LucyMarie

PS yes, I am in my 40s

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 7, 10 9:32 AM
I got a response from MargieB. I am now offical here at the Pond

No worries, I just wanted to help anyone who came after me and was having the same silly issue. Thank you for the fix and all the help you give on game after game after (afater game).

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Feb 6, 10 2:54 PM
The problem I had with the axe and tree was from the walk through. It told me to click on the *left* and yet the branch I needed was on the *right* Maybe this will help you?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Feb 6, 10 10:29 AM
I agree that there was a lot of talking and reading. But when the game is based on a book, I think it just happens. There was a game (what was the name?) based on a romance (Mary Kay Andrews I believe) and people had the same issue (me too). However, I do like the fact that perhaps people who are not readers of some classic books might develop a love of them through this books.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Feb 5, 10 4:37 PM
Okay, I am no English major but it really bugs me when words are misspelled or used incorrectly. In this game I caught two, but who knows how many I missed?

The first one was such a basic error and I could scream as this is not the first game I have seen it in "thier" No, the spelling is their. Why does this one slip past editors so often?

The second was the use of seize when the word needed was cease. I will go with someone not familiar with English thought they were the same, but they are not

I just wish that there was more time taken to root out these errors. Heck, the latter one was on a court document

Am I the only one who gets taken out of the game when this happens?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

now checking to make sure I have no typos.....

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Feb 5, 10 2:12 PM
I found it to be a little different. Not just the typical junk pile of stuff but stuff with a purpose. I do not know if I will buy as I got pretty far (I think!) and do not want to spend the money and not get much more play time.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Feb 5, 10 2:10 PM
Walk Through would help determine if I want to buy. Seems a lot of scenes are completed and I do not want to buy to play for another hour. Thank you!

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Epic Adventures: La Jangada on Feb 5, 10 2:09 PM
if I remember correctly the hammer is TINY but it is there. look on the left side of the screen. if you click the hint it will show you where you are supposed to put hammer (curtain) and where the hammer is located, but again look carefully.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 26, 10 10:43 AM
YEAH! Glad to help, enjoy the game.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 25, 10 1:46 PM
There is a new system now when you contact Big Fish (Dr Felix) that they can tell you if it is your PC or something else that is causing the problems. I do recommend you contacting them--they are nice and can be quite helpful.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 25, 10 1:43 PM
I thought the game was simply okay, but I am sorry it was such a bummer for you. I was surprised that it is now worth 3 punches on the punchcard (guess no more buying till February!), did that help?

I keep saying this and you may have played it (them) but I really like the Samantha Swift series (now that is a mouthful).

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 25, 10 1:41 PM
THANK YOU!!! Big hugs to you lil_chickadee cause that was bugging me! Now, I can sleep easier.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Penny Dreadfuls: Sweeney Todd Collector`s Edition on Jan 23, 10 1:32 PM
Hi, Just played this for the second time and once again I was stumped by the door knocker game. I "cheated" and got the answer from the walk through again after I had read the in game help (only game this time I still needed help on--Go ME!). I understand "all the information I need is right there" but I do not understand how the solution is arrived at. Can anyone shed light on this?

Thank you
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 22, 10 11:10 AM
Guys, Guys, Guys, (or gals!),

I went ahead and copied from the walk through to each of you in a PM. But trust me, it would go much faster if y'all just checked the walk through yourselves

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 21, 10 3:53 PM
I had the *same* problem and I admit I "cheated" I skipped the puzzle. Since I do not know how to hide an answer I will recommend you head over to the walkthrough. You can get there by clicking one of the first two links in the forum for this game. HInt--it starts with a C

Blessings.
LucyMarie

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 21, 10 3:50 PM
This was just eh for me as my husband would say "not all that and a bag of chips" The accents were just too silly. And as my son pointed out--all the signs were in English even though the game is set in Rome.

Puzzledone--when the game is complete and you exit you will be asked if you want to play the extras which seem to be one of those "find every object"

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter on Jan 21, 10 3:44 PM
Anyone ever do this at Disney? Well, the scene in Paolo's bedroom--look at his lamp--hidden Mickey

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator