Posts created by klfrr

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 19, 13 6:24 PM
I've got one. List the tournament winners and their scores on the forum, so everyone can see them, not just those on Facebook.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 16, 13 4:11 PM
Great, thanks.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 16, 13 2:53 PM
Has anyone seen these triggered attractions give gold? I thought I saw that happen once with my Tesla, but not sure.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 15, 13 11:47 PM
Upthkazoo2, if you need money, you should visit neighbors and play the blitz game. After you finish a blitz, just click the back button, and play again. It may get tedious playing only the 3 scenes, but you also get really good at playing blitz. I can now clear all the items on the list.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 15, 13 11:42 PM
My 3 top requests:

1. Have a scroll bar to go through the list of neighbors. Scrolling on my mouse and clicking the up/down button is giving me carpal tunnel syndrome!

2. Would like to see my high scores without having to play the particular mode/scene.

3. Would like to roll over my cursor to collect ju-ju and coins instead on clicking (again, the carpal tunnel problem).

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 15, 13 11:36 PM
Deegb, thanks for clarifying the "regular" mode. I figured that, but wasn't certain. Do they usually list the winners?

Players must realize that just because you make top 50 within your "neighborhood" that doesn't mean you're top 50 of everyone who played in the tournament. There are many many neighborhoods.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 15, 13 7:46 PM
My first time in a tournament like this. Very exciting. I assume that on midnight 11/18, the top 50 at that time (per double scene) will received the prizes. So we won't know the winners until then. I hope they list the winners for all to see.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator