Posts created by debzzzzy

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 26, 16 1:36 PM
As far as I am concerned free to play games are not free as a lot of people have mentioned that it takes ages to upgrade unless you spend money. Hence this is how Big Fish and other developers make their money.

I did download this game and yes I like it a lot, but refuse to spend money on it. Personally I would like to pay outright and play without added costs.

Shame Big Fish has come to this type of gaming as a lot of other gaming sites I frequented have now become.

Perhaps this is going to be the normal, and I am old fashioned so as to speak, but I do hope that Big Fish remains as it was years ago when I joined.

Deb

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 6, 15 2:17 PM
I have bought many of these games In the past. I am so sorry to say they are the same old same old type of game and to me personally no longer hold my interest. Perhaps these developers of these games should call it a day?

Sorry to offend other people that like these game. jop.

Deb

posted in Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville on Sep 17, 15 7:25 AM
I totally agree with you quarlesqueen. I have eagerly been waiting for this one .

deb

posted in Chef Solitaire: USA on Sep 9, 15 1:19 AM
Yet another Solitaire game .

Where is Clutter V or lots of other games that I have played on other sites. If this keeps up I will have to review my subscription and swim off to another Game site.

Deb

posted in The Inner World on Aug 24, 15 3:31 AM
Hi Fishies

Do not usually post reviews, but felt I had to with this game. All I can say it is brilliant. Really old style, with sarcastic, funny comments. Reminds me a bit like the old Discworld games I used to play years ago.

Love the interaction with the characters you come across. (Be warned lots of dialogue, but easily skipped). Lots of thinking is needed with this game, but do not worry if you get stuck, the answers are provided thankfully. Played half hour before I pushed the buy button.

Lots of combining objects to make others. Graphics cartoon style.

This game will not be for everyone, but me personally I love it .

Deb

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Jul 12, 15 12:23 PM
ok adding my opinion.

Been with Big Fish for years now, and seriously you can count what is going to happen each day each week.

I am finding I need to go elsewhere. Loved HOG games but now getting bored with the same old same sold, perhaps BF you need to find something new before you lose all your old customers.

Just my view ok.

Deb

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 15 1:22 AM
Hi kgustavson

It does not matter if nobody asks for them. Just make them up and then delete them. Took me ages to sort that one out lol.

Deb

posted in Castle Secrets: Between Day and Night on Dec 31, 14 11:55 AM
Thank you Valdy

Happy New Year to you too.

Hope it will be a good one .

Deb

Hi Fishies

Same as other reviewers. Not sure this is worth a CE?. Played the first campgrounds and never finished it got bored. Must admit this seems the same after playing an hour of it.

I love Time Management games, and beings it is supposed to be Turkey Day for states I was hoping for more. Loads of CE's I would like hint hint lol.

Deb

SS Happy thanksgiving to all that celebrate

Hi Fishies

I was one of the fortunate ones to beta test this game .

Graphics exceptional, music fitted this game to a tea (no pun intended there lol). Mini games were good and liked the FROGS.

Loved everything about it. Even said in final summary do not change a thing to it, it was brilliant as it was. Was even upset when the demo finished, so had to play it again and again .

Thank you Blue Tea Games and for such a great game.

Deb

posted in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 13 10:56 AM
Hi Fishies

All I can say everybody has their favourite genre in games. I like all personally and will try without reading other peoples comments. I do not think it will alienate a person from buying a game because of this. I like I buy is my theory. To complain about somebody not liking this game because they are only a Time Management gamer and they are a HOG person and vice versa is ridiculous. At end of day this person at least tried something new.

Also at end of day does it matter how many star ratings a game has .

Each to their own.

Deb

posted in Laruaville on Jul 30, 13 4:41 AM
Hi Fishies

Sorry to be different to the above fishies, but I quite like this game.

Graphics are clear and crisp.

I managed to get to level 13 in the hours demo (playing timed), and found as you progress it does get harder and harder. The timer on this game does go by quickly for anybody that likes a challenge.

I agree with the ghost theme. Has no real relevance to the story, but I guess they needed something and used ghosts . Also it would have been nice to have different items to buy, instead of only having one choice.

I did not care for the mini games, but like somebody said they can be skipped.

I have not come across having no moves to play, but might encounter that in later levels.

All in all not a bad little match 3 game, and have seen plenty of those, so I might just purchase this with a free coupon.

Still best to try for yourself and see what you think.

Deb

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Jul 25, 13 8:05 AM
Ty firestone

It took 3 mins to load up .

Working ok now, off to play.

Deb

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Jul 25, 13 7:34 AM
Same here chuckho.

Have the right specifications on the pc to run the game, but like you downloaded and deleted 3 times now, and it still will not load?

Anybody else having same problem?

Deb

posted in Evy: Magic Spheres on Jul 22, 13 11:08 AM
Hi Fishies

I totally agree with Coordination and Janette 5. A marble popping game with a difference. Graphics and story also are brilliant.

Thank you and developer.

Deb

posted in Off the Record: Linden Shades Collector's Edition on Jun 8, 13 12:23 PM
oasis53 wrote:OK guys..who decided this was a CE game??? LOLOLOL..what a joke

Hi Fishies

Ss all but I totally agree with you oasis.

In my mind it was very amateurish .

Played 20 mins and that was enough. Shame really could have been a good game as I did like the story line.

Did not flow and far to many HOS. Definitely not CE material. Just wondered is this a new developer?

Just my opinion.

Deb

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on Jun 1, 13 12:20 PM
Hi fishies

I do not think there is one lol.

I got to that level and did what thought was right.

In the end there is a glitch and got my pcc back.

Hope that helps.

Deb

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 14, 13 7:46 AM
Hi bfgBaikal

Thank you for your reply .

Your very welcome, but seems strange that this is not just happening on my machine .

Anyways I have contacted your Technical Support Team, and now waiting for their report.

Deb

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 14, 13 3:03 AM
Hi bfgBaikal

Thank you for replying.

I have tried uninstalling and installing it again. It starts at the same level as you left it.

I have also tried another name, and got to level 29 and it did exactly the same as before. Apparently I am not the only little fishie that is experiencing this problem.

As for cspeed marston's dilema. There is a HOG after each section. I thinks I found that part cspeed near the rock/tree. Again took me ages to find it.

I think there is a glitch in the programme and when it hits level 29, it comes to a standstill and will not move onto the next level, but I will try the further assistance, just in case.

Perhaps bfgBaikal you could try playing the game as see if it happens to you .

Thank you.

Deb

posted in Fairy Land: The Magical Machine on May 13, 13 2:14 PM
Hi tarrocket

Thank you for your reply.

Pleased to know that at least one other person is playing the game lol.

Surely though should solve the problem, or I would like a credit back, because I can no longer continue the game .

Deb

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator