Posts created by Myamae

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 10:49 AM
Great job BF! Love the new Christmas room with the HOS, bells and animation! Best yet!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 12:40 AM
I was not getting the update on my iPad after trying a couple of reboots I went and installed the latest update iOS 11.2, boom, got the update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 5:07 PM
I like that the puzzles have introduced another way to build up diamonds since I think I accidentally feed mine to a timed out pet, really try not to keep a timed out pet up because of that. Anyway the puzzles are a nice extra to go to once in awhile. I have won all items a few times, like getting the occasional egg and was happy to pass one on to a newbie friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 14, 17 4:53 PM
Thank you for your thoughts on the mystery requests. I had wondered about friends with feeder games too, haven’t tried that myself as I spend plenty enough time on the one game

I have about 50 friends but a number of them have been inactive for awhile, I like this amount and will probably delete some long time inactive ones to clean up. Trying to keep track of them long enough to make sure they are not just on a break, finally took screens shots for a record. Most of these were added for events, most are around level 80 also and I think most of us are fine with the gifting amount. I usually only can manage once a day, and those that needed more than that from me have moved on. I like helping out the newbies more often and try to be a good return gifter.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 9:42 PM
I have a question, I have gotten a couple of friend requests in the last couple of days, I have not posted my ID number asking for friends in over a year.....how are people finding my ID to send a request. I couldn’t even find my old post in the find friends thread ? Not that my friend list couldn’t use some refreshing, but it makes me wonder as it seems I recall a post way back on mysterious friends.

Also what are your thoughts on how many friends you like to have? I am at level 80, still loving the game, playing events and waiting on updates.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 17 9:13 PM
I’m glad you enjoyed the Wild West coast! I live up in Washington on the inland waters of the Salish Sea a ferry ride across from Seattle. I love it here and can not imagine living very far from the ocean. I have lived in San Diego, born and raised in Oregon which has an amazing coast and now Washington where I have kayaked with orcas!

Your friend Lexi

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 7:57 PM
Hi Welsh Shelley, your friend Lexi here. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrating streak of bad luck. I have been wondering about so many of my friends not turning over. Some on break and some are showing red, but enough green marked friends don't turn I wonder if it's they are still glitched up. Oh bother! Here's to better luck ahead and I'll send you a nice heart next round.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 3, 17 5:58 PM
I am puzzled by and also not impressed with these avatars either. Won't give up much loot to play. I'm quite fond of my little Cat Lover.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 17 3:49 PM
I usually do the Ancestors Soirit, but it does use up the unique stamps which are harder to get.. I keep a list of craft items and what they sell for when I'm scrambling for money. This Bridget of Realms though has really let me rack up a nice stash.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 17 6:51 PM
I am on level 63 and just opened the tower gates into the dark tower hall, Anabel has a quest to craft the Bridget of Realms, it cost no money and the items are easy to get, it just uses up your plain and rare stamps, it sells for $2,000. I have parked myself here for quite a while, put the plain and rare stamps on my wish list and crafted it over and over to build up some cash reserves.

Have fun stormin the Spring Castle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 17 10:01 PM
I don't often change my wish list either and have not had a problem getting gifts from all my terrific iOS friends. I am still working towards my All Hallows' Jack and have been acquiring enough that I have started a count down for my last 37 to go.

Lexi

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 17 12:16 AM
I have twice now gotten gold chests from the Funny Yeti at the ice rock when he raises his eyebrows twice. I like to think of where a perticular pet would feel most at home.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 16 8:46 PM
I am always in need of coinage so I looked for what I could craft that I could turn around and sell for a profit by checking with the Up Dated Crafting List in this forum. Keep an eye on your stamps while doing so. I then finished up crafting 7 simple foods. Turned a tidy profit

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 16 5:21 PM
I had fun! My first seasonal event. I got all the pets, all the achievements except the 2000 pumpkins, so I'll probably leave that on my wish list as it's an easy thing to gift back and forth. I loved having the 30 day event thrown too. Bring on Christmas!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 16 5:34 PM
I play iOS, top tournament score is 734,141 :0. Oh well, I got a diamond a couple weeks ago for participation, even though I didn't make the top 100, hadn't seen that before. Had one roll at the wheel with 15 chips, hit all 10%. Hope springs eternal though and enjoying the game. Heck, I'm addicted ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 27, 16 3:18 AM
I see an unusually high number of my friends, many at level 74, are asking for unique stamps. I just blew though 24 on one 3x craft, just about the most valuable item to have. Got one on the wheel. Back to the hunt.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 22, 16 12:46 PM
Woot, woot! So happy for you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 4:29 PM
Congratulations, especially to make it on three throws! I did it but it cost me 24 diamonds terrible run at the table. I even used my knight to try to slay that dragon. Good luck to everyone.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 16 10:36 PM
Happened to me too, I went back and just did the pumpkins and it went fine.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 4, 16 10:34 PM
Mine did that too, had like 35, set the game down and when I went back they were gone. Collected them all again and finished the daily task pretty easily though and they didn't disappear but the one time. Good luck to you, hope yours goes as well.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator