Posts created by Gummynut

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 2, 18 8:44 AM
Good to hear, Jules! Nothing worse than having our electronics fail us..my frustration level goes though the roof.. good on you for persevering!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 27, 18 8:08 AM
Am I the only one who didn’t get a daily scratch ticket today? My request from locals to sell resources appeared, but no scratch ticket..

Guess whining worked, it appeared after posting! Tried to delete the post with no success, moderator, feel free to blast it away!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 27, 18 6:44 AM
I am one of the “completionistas” in the group. I have 100% completion in all cities up to Kathmandu, plus Kuala Lumpur and Vancouver. I manage to keep about 10,000 coins in my stash as I do use boosts and like to take advantage of any of the “sales”. I obviously spend waaaay to much time in this game! I have a technique like Jules, to play for a while, let lives regenerate and go back in..usually take advantage of every minute available in marathons and Everest challenges. Love this forum and its helpful hints and conversations..

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 6, 18 6:08 AM
Wow, Jules, sure don’t envy you that level of frustration! Sounds like your game has gone totally off the rails. I hope your machine has not totally gone beyond anyone’s ability to fix things. I think I would have quit the game long ago.. we hope you don’t, we love your ability and willingness to help one and all!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 5, 18 5:34 AM
I agree. I keep a small pad of paper by my “Gummy chair”. I keep a list comprised of the numbers of all the timed levels in a city, then I use infinite lives to go back and complete the second and third tiers. Takes some of the stress out of timed levels, when you know you can just try, try, try, try again! Lol...

P.s. anyone noticed that the first timed level in most cities is 27? Gotta love lists!!!,

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 21, 18 3:29 PM
Thanks lordkalvan, it was worth a try, in case it was an undiscovered freebie! Maybe he was one of those delayed rewards..I had finished everything there too, so he was a nice surprise.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 21, 18 3:08 PM
Hey seniors. Need someone to check something. I have read in other threads that there are some rewards “left behind”, perhaps clicking out of the city too fast or whatever.... today it happened to me in Vienna. There is a guy near level 31 in a yellow shirt and blue helmet that I clicked on and got some diamonds to spit out. Anyone else get this one? If so, keep track, I think it was 10-15? Thanks!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 20, 18 9:35 PM
Canada’s 150 birthday was 2017. Toronto was not available until 2018 I believe. Vancouver was free for a period of time, I don’t remember how long. Grampa you were correct!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 10, 18 12:45 PM
Players, master level 27 in Munich. Just use an eternal freeze and get through it. It is one of the worst levels I have encountered in the game. I used up an hour of eternal lives, hundreds of coins, many, many, many boosts and could not get anywhere close to completing this level. It is awful!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 18 10:50 AM
Gummynut goofed... lol

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 18 8:13 AM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU GUMMY GODS!
I am so happy that I could ship to Toronto this morning from all 60+ cities without once waiting for the “prepare to travel” icon to finish! The “download all available content from wifi” button is one of the best improvements to the game so far! Love it!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 18 7:52 AM
I am so happy that I could ship to Toronto this morning from all 60+ cities without once waiting for the “prepare to travel” icon to finish! The “download all available content from wifi” button is one of the best improvements to the game so far! Love it!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 4, 18 7:50 AM
I am so excited that I could ship to Toronto this morning from all 60+ cities without once waiting for the “prepare to travel” icon to finish! This is one of the best improvements to the game so far! Love it!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 24, 17 7:57 PM
Sunny and warm in Arizona, USA. Dinner will be traditional Canadian fare for all us snowbirds... turkey, stuffing, vegetables, salads. Wonderful to enjoy the warmth when it is cold at home. Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all joy and happiness in the coming year.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 4, 17 3:56 AM
I guess the New marathon event is similar to Everest. It marked the next 10 consecutive ( incompleted) levels in Copenhagen, which was the first city I opened.
it gave me a time boost when I completed the first leg of my marathon (three levels)
Second leg gave me a time boost plus a lightning bolt.
Third level (completion of the ten levels) gave me one lightning bolt, one wind boost, one hour of infinite lives.
Schedule your marathon completion for when you can use your lives, they start immediately on completion of the marathon.
Hope I have re-written this to be understandable, I was in a hurry to get back to my infinite lives!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 3, 17 7:27 AM
No luck for me today in LA. I completed the city 100% ages ago and didn’t find any of your lovely friends, Jules. I got the travel vouchers in Tokyo, which, like you, are useless. Fun to find though!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 17 1:09 PM
Mobile version here too. I tapped the box, got 3 kites as well. Also got the big green check mark after opening..

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 29, 17 8:00 AM
Yet another “improvement to the game” with this last update.
All passports reflect a change in nomenclature, (ha, my big word of the day)!

We no longer have architect, intern and master builder levels, we have tier 1,2,3.

FYI

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 29, 17 7:40 AM
CliveJ reported tier 1 level rewards:
200 coins, 15 varied boosts, renewal of lives.

Tier 2 level rewards:
172 coins, 4 varied boosts.

Tier 3 level rewards:
337 coins, 9 varied boosts.

100% completion:
1006 coins, 18 varied boosts.

They have changed the descriptions from intern, architect, etc, to Tier 1,2,3...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 28, 17 9:40 PM
Hey lordkalvan, I agree on Santa 48. It is a slot machine, not one you can plot your way through. Six tries, three wins,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator