Posts created by momma707

posted in Love Chronicles: The Sword and The Rose on Jul 2, 11 9:35 AM
okay tks maybe I can afford this one!!!

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jun 1, 11 9:06 AM
I used the fuel and it didn't fill up enough now how do I get some more????help please

posted in Exorcist on Apr 2, 11 9:14 AM
why would you design a game where if someone misses pieces of the tarot card,they can't go back to previous locations to get them...I am at the train station and am missing pieces of the tarot card, so I am stuck!!! I already started the game over once,,,now I am near the end and I am supposed to start it again!!! This sucks!! You shouldn't be able to leave a location if you haven't collected all the tarot card!!
I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Exorcist on Apr 2, 11 8:51 AM
I am at the location with the train..I don't have all the pieces of the tarot card...what can I do...you can't go bck to previous locations to find them HELP, PLEASE!!!

posted in Exorcist on Mar 29, 11 7:51 AM
I am in the attic with the spirit lamp...I put it together,lit it, saw the secret word but II don't have it now..so I can't open the door downstairs..and I can't redo it!! HELP< PLEASE!!!!!

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 26, 11 10:29 AM
did you ever find the secret..I am having the same problem!!

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 24, 11 7:17 AM
I am trying to turn off the fans in the old museum...I have the fuse box door open, but the switches won't move????

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Mar 23, 11 12:02 PM
I am in the section with the picture of the gods..I have a lens finder on my screen but nothing happens ?????

posted in Exorcist on Mar 23, 11 8:04 AM
I am in a room with a chest which I opened with a stamp..I didn't get the jewels out of the chest and it is closed now and when I ask for a hint it says search in other locations,but I don't know how to do that....help please!!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Mar 21, 11 8:45 AM
I am near the end of the game and am doing a puzzle with birds,balloons, kites etc. As soon as I try to move one piece it freezes...I have reinstalled it..no help...when it is frozen,I cannot do anything..close program etc. I have to shut it off at the hard drive..not good....can you help me??
Marianna Judson

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 12:58 PM
I agree as well...glad I didn't buy it!!!!!!

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream on Mar 4, 11 8:23 AM
where is the speaker on the machine in the autumn room???

posted in Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story on Mar 1, 11 5:48 PM
I finally found it!! the stairs that is...YEA!!!!..

posted in Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story on Mar 1, 11 5:18 PM
I have just gone up the trap door.located the note in the shelf...now I want to leave and I can't fnd the back stairs!! Help please...I am getting tired walking around here!!

posted in Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story on Feb 28, 11 2:48 PM
I am in Christina's art studio and I try to call Jonas..but she keeps saying,"not yet"....What Have I missed?????

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Salem Secrets on Feb 22, 11 1:39 PM
I am neard the start and can''t find anything else...am I really stupid or what???

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 21, 11 8:20 AM
I finally got the windmill moving,but when I go to the lever on the platform when she uses it, she says the water is flowing, I can't get her to say the lift is working...Help again,please!!!! how do you jet the lever to the left???

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 21, 11 7:42 AM
momma707 wrote:I am having difficulty with the windmill adjusting...I press the left ball twice,but when I try to press the lever down 2x if pops up after only one!! Have gone back over and over again...the same thing happens. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game too, but nothing has changed. I have spent many hours on this game and would like to finish it. What can you do for me?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 20, 11 4:50 PM
I am having difficulty with the windmill adjusting...I press the left ball twice,but when I try to press the lever down 2x if pops up after only one!! Have gone back over and over again...the same thing happens. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game too, but nothing has changed. I have spent many hours on this game and would like to finish it. What can you do for me?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Feb 20, 11 3:50 PM
when I try to do this,I press the left button 2x,but when I try to press the lever down 2x,it goes down ix and then goes up???
what am I doing wrong,please!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator