Posts created by Lisrose

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 29, 17 6:22 PM
I agree with the food shortage, seems like they forgot to put in a source or a different bonus. Three stars on everything till now without looking for hints. This one I was so far off I figured I was missing something obvious...

posted in Royal Defense Ancient Menace on Dec 1, 13 8:39 AM
I am enjoying the game but would it kill these programmers to put a help file in the game or at least a quick reference guide to the symbols on the weapons? I don't think any of the last dozen games I have bought have more than a basic tutorial. So annoying to have to search to figure out what the pink cloudy symbol meant.

posted in Farm Frenzy 4 on Oct 6, 13 11:18 AM
I also found I couldn't have the highest level well - it only worked one time when I had either only cows or only sheep I think on the screen - anything else and it would bog right down. I just never bothered to max out the well.

posted in Green City on Mar 20, 13 3:27 PM
I demolished both large buildings and built a high rise where the mall had been, then used the larger block and built 4 stores around the side and bottom. Upgraded the highrise and sold it. When I had the money I nestled a residential complex in the remaining space there and the bonuses from the store gave me the population I needed plus the stores started cranking out cash like crazy. Cleared the opposite block and put in a bank surrounded by promenades, tore down the house on the top right for a park and made the time easily - almost forgot about building the fountain ;-) At some point I purchased back the highrise just because I like to own everything, but it wasn't critical to the goals.

posted in Green City on Mar 20, 13 8:36 AM
I also went with one office and 4 stores.

Ended up with 2 high rises and one residential complex and left the 6x6 square alone

My first move was to place two upgraded landscape promenades next to the existing high rise to boost the income. Then I built a windfarm in the top left, ignored the smaller house on top and started clearing and building, beginning with an office on the lower left 3 x 10 panel. I added a solar power station eventally next to that (near the end demolished the wind farm to make way for the residential). The residential was the last building I put up and had all my revenue before that point from the 4 stores and office, plus the two high rises (second one went under the first, promenades to the right to boost income.

I found I didn't have to sell anything - there was plenty of money rolling in after the second store went up.

posted in Green City on Mar 19, 13 3:46 PM
I started similarly but didn't need to sell anything. I ended up with 3 highrises - one above the broken one and one plus a park and promenade next to the hotel. I repaired and upgraded the one high rise then built in all the parks and upgraded them. My hotel was making around 30k/cycle then so I built the air monitor, upgraded it - was over 90k per cycle when i started building the two highrises to meet the population requirement.

posted in Green City on Mar 8, 13 7:40 PM
I found I did better to buy 2 workers and build the office as soon as the first cottage sold, then bought the mansion when the second cottage sold. I also upgraded the mansion 2x before selling it to buy the other mansion, office and the parks right away, plus a few more workers then frantically upgraded I didn't fuss about the outages just kept upgrading till they started to pay again. Took several tries but I finally got gold and I concur this was the most challenging level to date for Gold.

I used a similar layout to Sipason, just put the nature reserve between the two mansions to increase income. Not sure if I needed to do it that way but it worked for me!

posted in Jungle vs. Droids on Mar 3, 13 3:51 PM
If it is the one I am thinking of, you can get 3 lion/rhinos at the crystal? Blocking the path means using all the melee in one single entrance (then moving to the next entrance to the crystal) so the larger robot has to keep turning around and your ranged can kill it. Just line them up shoulder to shoulder and the robot will turn around and go around the island.

posted in Jungle vs. Droids on Mar 3, 13 3:48 PM
I am enjoying the game a lot and have 3 stars on everything through the first 8 puzzles - number 9 is a bit more challenging!

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Dec 1, 12 9:14 PM
I am close to gold - my best time came when I sold the two higher level buildings right away to get a second cow immediately. I have been getting 5 cows, will try it with fewer and petting per the advice.

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Nov 27, 12 11:32 AM
I didn't bother to upgrade the duck and sheep - just sold them and a milk can as soon as I got one product from each. I did upgrade the cow and kept selling the milk and the bears/goats until I had 5k for the first upgrade and the other two products completed. then sold the upgraded cow and the rest of the products for the 6k for the pizza factory.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Sep 12, 12 4:07 PM
I got gold easily by building the wood factory, then building the first jam factory and upgrading, then upgrading the wood, then just collecting the proceeds and farming the rest of the first two islands. I never went past the goat or bothered with the other factories

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 23, 12 7:44 AM
ugh thanks for the tip about demolishing the grocery store - I couldn't figure out why my market attendance fluctuated so much! Got this gold no problem with that in mind!

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 17, 12 10:03 AM
Uninstalling helped some of the other gold level issues I was having but level 28 still is not updating to gold for me. Going to move on ahead and hope they patch this up soon!

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 8, 12 6:23 PM
deleting the trees to fit the 4 houses worked for me for gold too - thanks! Also had a few fortuitous bonuses on the winning attempt.

posted in Plantasia on Mar 20, 12 9:06 AM
I bought an extra weeder first thing and concentrated on keeping the four plants alive - especially the rose on the right and the pumpkin on the outer ring. I moved the pumpkin up into the main square when i had money to do so. (for the extra bonus ring) I only bought roses for the first part and filled the top square with pink and gold roses, keeping the colors separated for the best bonuses. I used the weed bag when the extra weeds popped up and mainly concentrated on planting out the main square, only worrying about the other section when the square was fully planted. The outer ring I filled with the medium cost flowers. (more to keep the weeds away than because I needed them) I ended up buying all the statues near the end but the roses (after a spelled watering) produced thousands of dollars in one full harvest so it all rolled in nicely.

posted in Plantasia on Mar 19, 12 9:57 AM
I got gold but my technique was a little different from wndf.

At the start I focused on the spiders since they die fast, then caterpillars, ending with the two snails and two beetles - I found this the best way to save the most flowers at the start. When things slow down (down to the last four bugs) I started digging the three plants you begin with, planting them on circles. (I used lower right for the pink, upper left for the yellow, and upper right for the blue but I doubt it matters).

I only purchased the high end flowers, and moved the existing plants on the map to make clumps. I ignored the wrong color fairy circles also to make the bigger groups. Tried to get the more valuable flowers on the right color circles for the bonuses.

I upgraded the shovel once, the water can twice and maxed the bug spray, always had at least one bug bomb ready for the invasions, I found it helpful on the last one to have two since there were more big bugs.

Took a few attempts, on the winning attempt I managed to save the red rose near the top left and move it to a red circle, so that may have been the edge or I may just have gotten faster fingers by then

posted in Plantasia on Mar 16, 12 6:41 PM
I finally got expert, I can't remember the exact steps but I cleared the beetles and rocks (thanks for the tip on the level 1 rocks - that made the difference!), got 3 shovels and level 4 bug spray, 3 watering jugs, 4 yellow roses (2 sets/2) and 4 sets of the cheaper yellow flowers to connect things up. I planted the yellow roses in the yellow circles and filled in the space between with the cheap flowers, didn't worry about the other color rings, just made a big yellow patch. I did not buy purple or blue flowers at all - just focused on the yellow, watering the roses when possible to promote blooming.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 20, 11 6:08 PM
I easily got gold and best time in all the adventure modes - only a few required me to spend a bit of time to figure out the order play to win them.

I am finding standard a little more challenging, had to restart a few times or replay on a few screens now to get gold/best time and haven't gotten too far in.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Sep 20, 11 12:13 PM
If by wig you mean the wool - it is produced by the sheep that you buy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator