Posts created by 1irene2

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 12 6:28 PM
Finish the left wall first by placing the pictures on top of another then you will have the next one to move. Then when they are in the right place the square will open with a picture you take that and go to the right side of the wall and repeat. you will get another pic when that one is done to work on the middle.

posted in Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope Collector's Edition on Jun 2, 12 6:14 PM
I too am stuck at picture wall. The guide shows pictures in the square parts of the wall and all the circles being full. I do not have that many pictures and can not get any to stick to the square part

my game will not save. I have started over 3 times. Last time I got to where there was supposed to be a pyrmid in the wall but there was a blue gem instead. I can not play the hidden object game because of this so I will not be able to get the magnet to pull out the screw driver from the floor boards. I will probably have to start all over again anyway since I ended the game again. Looked at the cheat book and there isn't anything in there about a blue gem going anywhere

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Mar 2, 11 5:28 PM
Could you please share your find? I am stuck with the table up as well. Have been at it for two days.
Thank you

posted in Eternal Night: Realm of Souls on Feb 5, 11 11:15 AM
I too am having this problem Can not continue with game.

Mart1n0940 wrote:I got the game going OK and got past the Frost Charm section

When I reached the next section (Fire section ?) which had flames and a snake-like beast with two heads, then the cursor started jumping around the screen on its own (slowly) and control was completely lost as if frozen. Had to Ctrl/Alt/Del to kill the game off

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Jan 23, 11 6:03 AM
Oh my gosh! Yes I do. How dumb do I feel. LOL Thank you Russ for waking me up!

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Jan 16, 11 4:57 PM
I need to reset the Marble puzzle so I can use the walk thru. Is there such a thing? I can not find any reset and if that is the case then I would have to start the whole darn game over again and I am not really into that because this game really sucks

posted in The Fall Trilogy: Chapter 1 on Feb 21, 10 6:29 PM
I used the walk thru and have all the mirrors where they are supposed to be I can not move the 9th one. It won't let me. Help!

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Jan 3, 10 5:00 PM
Leprechawn, I am so greatful to you for you wonderful detailed way out of the maze. I have been trying for weeks. And finally gave in to seeking help. The sneak peak site was not. You have been!!! I can move onto the chosen child now. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!
Happy New Year!
Irene

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 15, 08 11:55 AM
After three more tries I finally got out of there. Thank you for all of your great tips.

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Nov 14, 08 3:23 PM
I have done everything that is needed except hiring the cultivators. They are never offered. Needless to say I can not get past this level. Is it a game glitch or a person glitch? Help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator