Posts created by littlemom4

posted in Fright Chasers: Dark Exposure Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 18 6:26 AM
I played the demo just fine and after purchasing it says graphic card not supported. It worked fine in the demo??

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 17 3:27 PM
This worked for me.. Go to where the box is where you have to insert the 4 symbols. Click on the box and then click on the 3/4 symbols in your inventory. 4 symbols will attach to the box allowing you to get the heart.

I purchased this game and now can't get past the lazy susan, the game locks up! I want a refund.

Game locked up on the lazy Susan 12 matches. Using PC windows 64 bit.Help!

Opens with black screen. Playing on PC Windows 7 64 bit

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 16 6:55 AM
Jace's fix didn't help me, still getting critical error, not enough video memory.

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 16 7:56 AM
The same as everyone else. Not enough video memory. Or so they say!

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 18, 16 7:50 AM
Same problem with bonus game as many others, can't do anything with the leather belt. Hint doesn't help.

I am also getting big pink splotches as the game goes on.

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 16 8:54 AM
Getting critical error, not enough video memory, but other games that I am trying are working just fine in the demo mode.

posted in Shadowplay: Darkness Incarnate Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 16 8:40 AM
I too am getting video message on windows 7 64 bit. All other games are working fine??

Stuck in chapel too.Windows 7 64 bit.

Got past working on problem with maps and played for awhile and now have gotten access violation code and game quit working...Getting frustrated with all the problems games have had lately.

Same as others skip doesn't work.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 15 2:57 PM
Same problem at the cave when I go to the door. Ends game. I am using windows 7. Please get a fix soon as the game is good up until that point!!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 14, 15 7:50 AM
Same issues as others getting access violation code 0x720469A8 when capturing the soul in the school room, froze and unable to play any further. Using Windows 7 64 bit. Please get a fix or looking for a refund. Good game up until that point.

All I get is a black screen and music in background. This happens with most of Er games. I have windows 7, and just trying to play the demo.

All I get is a black screen and music in background. This happens with most of Er games. I have windows 7, and just trying to play the demo.

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 15 9:01 AM
Same here, no wire.

I am having the same issue. Playing on windows 7. DEVELOPERS PLEASE GET A FIX SOON!! I loved the game up to that point!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator