Posts created by Pandashie

posted in Secrets of Magic 2: Witches and Wizards on Apr 20, 18 7:29 PM
I have the usual complaint about the game offering a relaxed mode with no timer and unlimited moves but insists on docking you stars if you violate their moves allotment. If a mode is relaxed, it should be completely relaxed!

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Mar 2, 18 5:39 PM
I just finished Level 96, meeting all of the stated objectives and again didn't earn any stars. I am playing in untimed, unlimited moves mode so those requirements cannot be counted against me. Can somebody PLEASE explain to me what I'm doing wrong, and what is in the way of my receiving stars!!?

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Feb 23, 18 5:35 PM
Can't I play a game the way I want to play it (without using power-ups) without the put-down of deducted stars? Why does the star-meter even exist in relaxed mode?

posted in Queen's Garden 2 on Feb 13, 18 10:01 AM
I have been including benches and pathways nearby to access them so why are they always unoccupied? The people seem to be programmed to stay on the pathways except for the gardeners.

I'm having the same problem. The lantern lit from the lighthouse but not in the Plains of Darkness scene in front of the dome. The chains can no longer be pulled

Got it to work. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Also changed the position of the place I used the amulet. Dunno which did the trick.

posted in Christmas Story on Jan 5, 18 6:26 PM
The game's all right but I don't understand the star system.

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 18 2:16 PM
She did quite a bit of harm but remember how upset she was at not being recognized for her engineering ability because she was a woman? Wasn't it also true that women garnered greater sympathy in London at the time and were seldom punished to the extent men found guilty of comparable offenses were?

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 19, 17 9:38 PM
Relaxed mode should mean just that- which, in a Match-3 is untimed with unlimited moves. There is nothing relaxing about being rushed or plotting strategy! This would be a cute little game had the developers actually offered a REALLY relaxed mode. I personally prefer a zen experience in this kind of game. If I want stress, I play HOAs.

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 7:34 PM
Thank you for your answer and recommendation. It's all too fast for me and now I don't have access to the extra content

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 5:23 PM
This game was fine until the very end. I got nothing but criticism from the game that I wasn't clicking on fireballs fast enough. I have a touchscreen computer running Windows 10 but touching the spheres didn't do a bit of good. I can't finish because there's no way to skip this insanity!

posted in The Lost Labyrinth on Jul 20, 17 9:32 PM
I 100% agree with kamni and jcbfergie! I also believe that vines and skulls that reappear when you don't match with sufficient speed don't belong in untimed relaxed mode.

posted in Mystika 3: Awakening of the Dragons on Sep 19, 16 4:51 PM
I completely agree that Relaxed mode should be Relaxed! There should not be a time or number of moves limit to interfere with relaxation. If I wanted stress, I'd play a timed game. Please, developers, take this matter into consideration. Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator