Posts created by aurendel01

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 23, 18 2:38 PM
Thank you, bfgMurrumbidgee, for giving us this information.

I'm sorry that we're losing BFG's support for our game. I've really appreciated this forum, and the support of my fellow players as well as the hard work you moderators have put into it.

I've already given up playing at BFG, but I've continued to enjoy the forum. Am I correct in assuming that this resource will be discontinued on or after May 4th? I'll miss it, and all of you!

May the Fourth be with you, always!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Apr 10, 18 8:57 AM
First, PlayMe8 is not BigFish. If you are having problems there, you need to report it to their support. They usually respond quickly.

Second, I play there too, and am not having problems. Try using a different browser.

Third, stop shouting. You keep posting complaints in all caps, which is impolite.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 10, 18 8:01 AM
Dear Neighbors and Friends,

My Real Life job is approaching our busy season. Soon I'll be working six or seven days a week, and will have little time & energy to play. If you want to delete me from your neighborhood when I fall asleep, that's ok, I can look you up in the summer when I've got more game time.

Happy gaming to you all.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 18 4:43 PM
Dear friends and neighbors,

I'm not going to be in BigFish much for the foreseeable future. I'll do some mass gifting, but for the present, as Real Life permits I'll mostly be in PlayMe8 when I can play.

Happy gaming, and see you in RoM-land.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 4, 18 9:49 AM
Much sympathy, Javacupper. Either one is miserable--both is really awful! Feel better soon.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 9:56 AM
Yay Sir_Vival!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 3, 18 9:54 AM
Due to Real Life (TM), I'm not playing a lot, but I'm gifting in both PlayMe8 and in BigFish Games when I'm able. I'm going to keep juggling both for now, as time and energy permit.

Nautilis, I advise against requesting Zebras. The game only drops just enough to fulfill that quest, and nobody ever has any to spare.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 3:40 PM
I was accidentally in PlayMe8 twice, also, so I contacted Support & they took care of it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 29, 18 3:24 PM
If your levels and so forth don't transfer over, use the Support tab to contact technical support. Tell them about the problem and they'll fix it.

Good luck, and happy gaming.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 27, 18 8:11 AM
PM8: z2bBrG

Sad to say, I don't believe there's any forum at PM8. As long as BFG lets us, we'll want to keep using this one, despite the spambots.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 27, 18 7:46 AM
Gengen, when you go to the login page you should see options in the upper right for which language you want.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 27, 18 7:42 AM
Nautilis, the reason why there's no transfer of neighbors is because we all have different IDs at PM8. Don't worry--you can invite your friends and it'll be ok.

Edited to add, I've sent you an invitation. Happy gaming!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 20, 18 2:14 PM
Hi, neighbors.

I couldn't find the old expedition help thread, so I started a new one.

Can anyone help feed my dragon at the fjord?

Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 12, 18 2:03 PM
When you open up your character, you should see a tab that says "Chest". If you click it, you should find space to store extra items. If it isn't there, try switching browsers. Not all browsers allow access to the Chest tab. good luck!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 4, 18 8:43 AM
Are the Devs taking time off for Orthodox Christmas or something? Not sure about their holiday calendar.

I guess we'll find out next week.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 4, 18 8:41 AM
Nautilis,

The bag of pearls, if you use it, will add to your pearls for competitions and duels and to use in the Magic Shop for duel supplies. Happy gaming!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 1, 18 2:17 PM
Hi, neighbors.

I'm on an expedition to the Ice Cavern in the Valley. Can anyone help feed my dragon?

Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 31, 17 3:18 PM
Hooray, PlayMe8 has given me back my original character there. The Friend code is actually different!

The bad thing is, still nothing transferred from my BFG character, and there's still all the stuff missing that disappeared when Yahoo stopped support. That was why I switched to BFG, because trophies and completed items disappeared randomly when Yahoo ditched it.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 31, 17 2:47 PM
I wish you all joy , peace , and prosperity in the new year.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 30, 17 5:40 AM
I'm able to play both sites, but instead of either importing me from BigFish or returning me to my original character there, PlayMe8 sent me back to the beginning.

Darn it, I had just finished Japan here, and was partly through Japan on PM8!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator