Posts created by zuix

posted in Battle Slots on Jul 1, 17 1:45 AM
Forgot to mention how well the Fawn symbol plays into this.

If you already have 125 attack points for the Sword of Apocalypse, but not maxed out on mana, and the Fawn comes up, use that to play Reel of Fire for 1/2 price, and you will have enough left over for Volcano, after you play the Sword the next turn.

posted in Battle Slots on Jun 30, 17 3:50 PM
Here is a strategy I discovered kind of by accident. I had a winner (and has been posted here), and then tried a new one, which I went out on a limb to try, just for fun. It turned out to be a total winner, and I beat the game with not only total ease, but total fun So, here it is: (and then I will explain how to use it)

RAPID STRIKE
SWORD OF APOCALYPSE
REVENANT
VOLCANO
REEL OF FIRE
MANA MULTIPLIER

Zoo ability: Fleet of Foot

Runes:
EXTREME LUCK
GOOD LUCK
FIRE ARCH MAGE (+15% fire damage)
FIRE WIZARD (+10% fire damage)
CHEAGLE RUNE

Pal: Roj

Symbol: Fawn (randomly halves costs for abilities)

So, here's how it works so well. You kill the guys in one hit. That's it. No hitting and wearing them down on the way. Just wait for it and then, BAM, they're dead.

What you are going to do is this: 1) multiply your damage by 100%, 2) reduce the foe's resistance by 99% and 3) BAM, hit 'em with a volcano boosted by two runes that boost fire damage. Doesn't matter if they're fire guys with fire resistance. They're still dead in one hit. (Except for the last main guy, which takes 2 hits.)

*With the cheagle rune, you can use fleet of foot before you spin the first time.
*At lvl 25, your max mana is 270 and you need 275 for this to work. So,

Step-by-Step:
>Use fleet of foot right off. Usually, next turn, you can use Mana multiplier. Do that.
> Remember, you are looking for 270 Mana (with a fleet of foot or revenant in play to get you that extra 5 mana the next turn), and 125 battle points for Sword of Apocalypse.
>Get revenant in play as soon as you can. Take advantage of the fawn if it comes in play, to play revenant for 1/2 price.
> With 125 battle points and 270 mana points, and with either revenant or fleet of foot active,
> Engage REEL OF FIRE 1st (4 turns duration)
>Engage SWORD OF APOCALYPSE next turn (3 turns duration)
>Use VOLCANO the 3rd turn.
>BAM, 298 damage, they're dead.

You get hit along the way, but don't worry about it. Use Rapid Strike to freeze them at strategic moments, if needed (usually not.) Roj will heal you here and there.

Works like a charm. I hade most of my hit points left after killing the evil wizard end guy. And it's just plain fun to one-hit the monsters

Footnote: If you have better Ice Mage Runes than Fire Mage Runes, you can exchange BLIZZARD/Ice Runes for the VOLCANO/Fire Runes. It will do slightly less damage, but still enough to one-hit the monsters.

posted in Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side on Jan 19, 17 11:28 PM
I'm not an expert, but do know a fair amount about the game and how to defeat the bad guys. Just ask and I will try to answer.

posted in Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side on Jan 19, 17 11:27 PM
see above post "stuck on level with chicken throwing grenades....."

posted in Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side on Jan 19, 17 11:25 PM
For the regular missiles use the middle mouse button. Just click once and a missile shoots off. With key upgrades, you can make the missile explode in your surrounding area, thus doing more damage. Just use the middle mouse button.

posted in Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side on Jan 19, 17 11:22 PM
Hi Brensullivan
The best thing you can do is save up your keys until you buy the forks. Then save up keys again until you can make the forks available from the first level.

Besides that, get the best weapon you can (besides the forks I thing the starting blue weapon called the hypergun, is best, it's the gray box with the blue ribbon). Just stick with that one weapon and keep upgrading it as the atom looking things or the gray box with blue ribbon become available. Don't switch to another weapon.

Then, Just evade the grenades and knives, and continue to shoot the chicken himself. It's tedious without the forks, but if you have another good weapon such as the hypergun, at least level 3 preferably 5 or 6, you can do it.

BTW, if you do get the forks unlocked, it is the gray box with gray ribbon.

Hope this helps.

posted in Chicken Invaders 5: Cluck of the Dark Side on Jan 19, 17 11:17 PM
Thanks for offering your help. Do you know the formula for getting extra lives/weapons upgrades. As in, what do you need to do to get these?

Thank you!

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Dec 11, 16 3:48 PM
Ok, start by picking a row of the cheap, rundown houses, and use that for your buildings and services. Then, immediately hire two workers, repair your hacienda and sell it.

From there, build your workshop & sawmill, build 1 Chateau and immediately sell it. That gives you enough to hire more workers and get more supplies.

After that, keep building Chateaus and upgrading them to 3 stars and then inspecting. Constantly add workers/buy more supplies as you can afford, until you get to about 33 or 36 workers. Build the Chateaus on every lot that you can, while leaving room for the landmarks and services. You want to end up owning every lot on the board.

By the time you have built on every lot, you will have accumulated a fair amount of $ from collecting rent. When you get to about $15 million, start selling Chateaus, 1 at a time - be sure to low-ball any others that come up for sale so they don't compete with your selling price.

There is time to make expert this way.

posted in Build-a-lot 3: Passport to Europe on Dec 11, 16 3:38 PM
I'll help if I can. I'm going to go replay lvl 45 and I'll get back to you.

posted in All My Gods on Dec 6, 16 6:57 PM
Yes, I can help you with this issue. From time to time, the game glitches out and the resource buildings, fields, etc. stop producing. I have played this game over about 50 times, and it only has happened to me about 5 times, so it is fairly rare.

The only solution that I have found is to destroy those resource buildings and/or fields and build them again, upgrade to level 3, and they work just fine for the rest of the game.

posted in Magic Farm on Aug 4, 16 9:06 PM
This is the only trophy I can't get. I have sold 150 bouquets on each farm, so that's not the answer. It looks like you have to sell bouquets of a particular flower. Does anyone know how to get this trophy and what, if any, flower it takes to get it?

posted in All My Gods on Jul 4, 16 6:01 AM
Also, did you have any "put out the fires" or "repair the buildings" left on queue when you finished all the special buildings? If not, yes, most likely a glitch.

posted in All My Gods on Jul 4, 16 5:59 AM
If you have no quests left, and you have built all the special buildings the gods ask you for (senate, marvelous temple etc.) then it is a game glitch. This game is very glitch. Lots of things go wrong with it throughout play, like all of a sudden your buildings stop producing - when they are level three they produce 0 and you have to tear them down and build them again to get production going.

So, I suspect it is a glitch you are experiencing. Which is extra irritating as it happens right at the end of the game!

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 1:58 AM
I've had this game for years and never had the issue before now. I played the level over 3 or 4 times, and on the last try, it worked like normal; and I was able to get expert mode.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 1:41 AM
I just got to that level, and wondered what the heck?!? Same thing. I'll check the locked post.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 1:38 AM
In RE 2 there is no relaxed mode. However, if you don't care about getting "Expert" on every level, there is plenty of time to finish each level before the time runs out.

posted in Battle Slots on Apr 10, 15 3:48 PM
Hi George,

I just played the game thru again and paid better attention to the effectiveness of this set up. With the Cheagle Rune, I get fleet of foot on the first turn, and revenant on 2nd or 3rd turn. With revenant, I can usually get sword of apocalypse and at least one but often 2 blizzards off for the kill. With Rune of the Ice Arch Wizard, the blizzards do 119 damage a pop, so the bad guy is dead very quickly

Glad you tried the set up and liked it too!

Also, I've discovered and like the Ent symbol guy. He freezes reels only for 1, 3, or 6 turns and I find he helps a lot more than a direct damage guy.

posted in Battle Slots on Mar 11, 15 10:52 AM
To each his own, George. I use Revenant and Sword of the Apocalypse to great effect, every time. The point is, with the spells/runes I have described, you get plenty of magic/attack points to make this all work well.

I don't like any of the other wilds, but Revenant is awesome.

I win the game with ease every time with my combos.

posted in All My Gods on Dec 5, 14 6:53 PM
YVW Pat

posted in Fairy Godmother Tycoon on Oct 30, 14 3:53 AM
That explains it! I thought maybe something was wrong with the game, or you were about to discontinue it. Thanks very much for answering.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator