Posts created by jenn5780

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 18 4:43 PM
I'm having the same issue.

posted in Parker & Lane Criminal Justice Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 18 4:42 PM
I find the mouse on the levels multiple times but it never shows as being found when the level is complete.

posted in Be Richer on Jan 27, 18 11:44 PM
I just realized I gave instructions for level 22. Hopefully this helps someone with that one.

posted in Be Richer on Jan 27, 18 11:40 PM
I started by building a modern apartment building and a villa, then I worked on buying up every surrounding property as soon as they were put up for sale while I upgraded all my properties and built more properties. In the end I had built 3 modern apartments and 3 villas, and I bought all the cheaper apartments on the sides and at least one of the modern apartment buildings. I also placed a grocery store fairly early on.

posted in The Love Boat™ Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 18 6:46 PM
One of the awards requires you to buy all of the upgrades. Is this even possible? I have 3 stars on every level and I've also found Ron on every level, but I still don't have anywhere near enough to buy all the upgrades and playing the level twice doesn't let me earn any more money.

posted in Artist Colony on Jun 12, 17 10:37 PM
I'm having the same issue. It ran fine on my old laptop, but when I installed it on my new one the audio doesn't play right. The only thing different is that I am able to mute the sounds, but it isn't very much fun playing without sound.

posted in Artist Colony on Dec 9, 16 11:26 AM
Thanks, but I've been able to find the camera. It's just that sometimes when I start a new game it isn't there. It seems like something needs to happen before it will show up, but I can't figure out what it is that I need to do. Sometimes it is there at the beginning of the game and other times it isn't there until much later on. It's frustrating because I will have the main character with all of his photography filled up and the paintings sold, but I can't make any masterpieces for his photography skill.

posted in Artist Colony on Sep 23, 16 5:38 PM
Whenever I start a new game there is no camera to make masterpieces, it always seems to show up randomly later on in the game. Is there something I need to do for it to show up?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator