Posts created by Zelda2

This game says it costs $3.99 but when I try to buy it .It says something went wrong to try again.Why

posted in Into the Haze on Oct 1, 13 3:46 PM
I am in the cave and used the ruler to remove the webs to get the lighter but I can not pick up the lighter and the ruler disappeared.Have you had this problem?

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 12 4:57 PM
It was too short.I was surprised a collectors edition that cost so much was more of a mini game. Very dissappointed

posted in Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition on Oct 28, 12 4:54 PM
I feel cheated. This is an expensive game.Beautiful but about 1/3 the time as other games. I am just sick.I could have bought 4 - 2.99 games for this one mini game.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 22, 12 12:25 PM
Not going to buy this one .When you can not get beyond the first 4 screen with no help at all. I like walk throughs. Not having one makes me think this game has problems.

This is the biggest waste of money I have spent for a long time. I do not recomend it. I would wait until it goes down to $2.99.That would be &2.00 to much

This is the biggest waste of money I have spent for a long time. I do not recomend it. I would wait until it goes down to $2.99.That would be &2.00 to much

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 7, 10 3:26 PM
I can't either. I know I have done everything right. I know I have used the code the miner gives .NOTHING

posted in Mystery Valley on Nov 7, 10 3:23 PM
I can not get it open either.If you did email me t [removed by moderator]

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Oct 13, 10 7:22 AM
I never write a review and I play these games daily.This is the best one yet,
The quality the clues etc.The very best. *****

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Jul 13, 10 3:31 PM
This is not my favorite Dream Chronicle and there were a few flaws but
reguardless the quality of this game remains outstanding.

posted in AltSHIFT on Mar 16, 10 8:20 AM
I agree Not for me. Plus I would like to see the one I stopped on solved.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Dec 3, 09 3:31 PM
Did you get an answer. I am stuck also.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Nov 20, 09 5:19 AM
I am mad this is the same game I bought years ago. Not worth the money

posted in World Mosaics 2 on Sep 25, 09 5:03 PM
`I love this game. I am so hooked on it I have let my work go for the past couple of days. The extra games are terrific. I am on level 8 now.
I didn't know they were this interesting. This game is worth every penny I paid for it. It is the only game I would pay the full price for. I can not wait until # 3 hurry

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator