Posts created by mhardy12

posted in The Return of Monte Cristo on Nov 6, 09 6:47 PM
The Advanced Options worked. Thanks for your help. I'm giving it a try now.

posted in The Return of Monte Cristo on Nov 6, 09 4:37 AM
I had the same problem. Now it just keeps looping through the download,saving and activating process. I can't even uninstall b/c it hasn't finished and doesn't show on my computer. I agree with Donick2 about the excuses on our computer. It's the game or the site. I download games off big fish all the time and have only had one problem.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 19, 09 5:50 AM
Well I've heard such good things about BG Customer Support, but unfortunately I haven't experienced that. I did contact CS about this notice. I rec'd an email from a "Joe" asking for a screenshot. I sent the screenshot in, he replied that he couldn't see the whole image. I took another and sent that to him. That was a week ago. Haven't heard anything from CS since. I even sent a follow up email to see it they discovered anything on this message. No reply. Guess I won't get an answer on this problem.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 12, 09 5:59 AM
Just read this post. Maybe this is the notice I was getting. It was telling me that the program was trying to change DLL settings.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 11, 09 6:44 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. I sent in a request to CS. Are you the publisher of the game b/c I noticed that it is published/made by Subsoap. I'm hoping this is a false positive. I'd hate to unblock the program and get a trogan or other horrible virus. Hopefully this can be resolved. I'm thinking maybe not unblocking the program is only keeping me from getting pets b/c I played five or so levels without coming across any eggs and/or pets.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 11, 09 1:20 PM
I rec'd the following message when the program launches. My Trend Microvirus program tell me that Faerie Solitaire BFG.exe was to do a program library injection and that the risk is "High" then asks if I want to unblock this program. I don't unblock the program and am able to play the game. Did anyone else get this message or does anyone know what this is? Thanks for any feedback.

posted in Liong: The Lost Amulets on Feb 14, 09 7:09 PM
I appreciate your reply Gentlsong, however I will not be reinstalling this game. I'm not bashing BF (I love their site and games), but I won't take the chance. It might be a false positive, but it could also be the virus, no site is 100% safe and everything is possible. I just wanted to give a heads up to others who might be thinking about this game. I loved the game, but won't be taking another chance on this particular one.

posted in Liong: The Lost Amulets on Feb 14, 09 7:07 PM
I appreciate your reply Gentlsong, however I will not be reinstalling this game. I'm not bashing BF (I love their site and games), but I won't take the chance. It might be a false positive, but it could also be the virus, no site is 100% safe and everything is possible. I just wanted to give a heads up to others who might be thinking about this game. I loved the game, but won't be taking another chance on this particular one.

posted in Liong: The Lost Amulets on Feb 14, 09 4:47 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know, I had Geeksquad out today b/c I had viruses on my PC. One of the problems had been that a virus was attached or had attached itself to this game. I had already finished this game so I uninstalled it and will be deleting the download. This is the first time I've had a virus attached to a BF game and I have alot of games. This must have been a fluke. Thought I'd let everyone know to be aware of this game and NOT download it. Good luck to everyone who did.

posted in Liong: The Lost Amulets on Feb 14, 09 4:45 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know, I had Geeksquad out today b/c I had viruses on my PC. One of the problems had been that a virus was attached or had attached itself to this game. I had already finished this game so I uninstalled it and will be deleting the download. This is the first time I've had a virus attached to a BF game and I have alot of games. This must have been a fluke. Thought I'd let everyone know to be aware of this game and NOT download it. Good luck to everyone who did.

posted in The Hidden Object Show on Jun 14, 08 8:36 AM
Great, thanks for everyones input. I think I'll pass on this one.

posted in The Hidden Object Show on Jun 13, 08 4:31 PM
Hi all, has anyone tried this game yet? Before I purchase I wanted to know everyone's opinion. Looking at these forums I seem to have the same idea on all of the games that everyone else has so any imput would be appreciated. Thanks.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Mar 1, 08 7:27 AM
No there wasn't anything special in the box, I'm just hesitant to download from a site I've never downloaded from before and I've never used BF for games. I'm working on my second time through MF right now. Love the game.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Feb 29, 08 5:19 PM
Hey everyone the game just came out at BestBuy and I went out and bought it. Finished it in about 4 1/2 hours. Loved it, but thought it was a bit shorter than Ravenhurst. I like MF much better than Ravenhurst b/c I hated the jigsaw puzzle at the end of each level. To anyone wondering if they should get MF the answer is a big yes.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jan 20, 08 3:36 PM
Thanks for the imput. Oreo I think I'll take you suggestion and try the 1hour trial. Thanks again.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jan 20, 08 8:58 AM
I love the MCF games and waited for MF to come out. I usually buy the game on another site but it hasn't gotten there yet. I really want to get MF, but I've read the forums here and see all of the problems people have been having with it. My question is: are the problem still occurring and is it worth it to buy MF from this site or should I just wait. I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator