Posts created by BellaGirl27

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 8:48 AM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 8:45 AM
i need friends for this game, please add me i540690

Im also having trouble adding people that have left their ID. Does that mean they dont play anymore? Am I doing something wrong, it seems simple enough or is there a glitch? Please try to add me as a friend, Ill stop by!
This is my favorite game! Level 51

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 8:31 AM
please add me for spring event...i540690

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 16 8:27 AM
I need some friends for Midnight Castle. Anyone interested? My friend code is 540690. Please add me! I cant get some of the bonus' without sending postcards to friends. Help would be appreciated! Also, if there is a better place to put this post, let me know. Thank you.

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Sep 3, 10 9:26 AM
Made it through 30minutes of demo and couldnt take it anymore. the rooms back and forth, slow loading, hints not very helpful...this fishie didn't like this game at all. Sorry but this is a for me! Next...

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Jul 30, 10 11:53 PM
I have been waiting for this one & I'm so glad it's here! Even more important it's a great game! Excellent graphics, voices. I guess I'm just one of those folks that doesn't mind a creepy setting, because in this game, it's creepy but I love it!!

Thank you Big Fish for bringing us a 5 star game at the evryday price!!!
I love that we didn't have to wait for the collectors edition to come out first too!
I'm kind of surprised they didn't release it with a CE first, but Im thriled, that they can still produce a great game and at a great price. Lately all of the better games, IMO, have been brought out with CE first & I would have to wait for the regular version to be released weeks later, before I buy it, and always felt like I was missing a lil part by not having the CE version.

posted in Azada ™ on Jul 24, 10 11:45 AM
Its been awhile since I have played azada, but I am pretty sure under options you can turn the timer off! I think? If Im wrong, sorry, but I thought you could. Hope this helps.

Great game! This may be the first CE I buy! Had no problems with loading or play!

posted in The Heritage on May 23, 10 10:30 AM
picman050967 wrote:The locket issue is fixed and being tested and will be live later today. It will be flagged in Game Manager as a "Critical Update" and will allow you to upgrade it with a click of the button.

We will post when it is live or you can close and reopen the Game Manager and if it is fixed it will notify you if you still have the game installed.

Picman

i just demo'd this on May 23rd after (which is after your above post) and it still keeps re-starting the 1st chapter. And I did have a picture in the locket and read the story about the memory, then it went right back.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 2, 10 4:54 PM
Well this is a first for me, the game keeps jumping around and now it has gone all the way to the beginning and lost all my progress.
I played the demo thru a different site and the hour demo played beautifully. Then my favorite club big fish offers it the next day so I just buy it without demo, cuz what I had seen I loved! But now it has several problems within the game I have never had this happen with a game before! ANyone else? Any ideas? Operating on a vista 64

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 2, 10 10:16 AM
Well this is a first for me, the game keeps jumping around and now it has gone all the way to the beginning and lost all my progress.
I played the demo thru a different site and the hour demo played beautifully. Then my favorite club big fish offers it the next day so I just buy it without demo, cuz what I had seen I loved! But now it has problems. I have never had this happen with a game before! ANyone else? Any ideas?

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Mar 28, 10 12:52 PM
Const_happy wrote:
puzzledone wrote:....So, hesitate buying any more games til I find out if even my others will run on 64bit. Anyone running this on Win7, 64b?

I have i Win7 64b - it's ok, no technical problems at all.

me too, ran great!

posted in Mishap: An Accidental Haunting ™ on Mar 22, 10 10:50 AM
I have no problems playing any big fish games on my laptop, that is a year old.
When I bought it, I asked that it have the capability to play big fish games, and sure enough it does. Now my old computer, had lots of trouble playing some games. So Im going to have to agree with another poster, I think it's your computer.
Alot of times its the graphics card, but to upgrade that can be almost $300 to $400 bucks. Well for $800 I got a new laptop, that runs everything smoothly!!
Good Luck.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 10 1:19 PM
laraly wrote:I enjoyed this game and the fairy tale, but when the extra level was unlock, I kind got disappointed, because once opend the letter I thought the prince would wake up too and meet the princess Rose, instead it just unlocked the puzzles, screensavers and the hard mode of the game, maybe is it over there the final quest? Or we need to wait for the continuation of the novel to know?
Anyway I am glad that I got this collector's edition!!

Im glad you liked it so much, I am curious, how often did you need or use the strategy guide?
Thanks

govegril wrote:
Poppa47 wrote:got into investigation 4 of the game during the hour demo stopping after the assembly line of Holmes books and other stuff. These games to me are not worthy of a purchase because they play the same way every time. Finding a dozen red CD's and correctly placing them in a case gets too repetitious and ultimately boring when it is done time after time. All of the other Patterson games I have been able to finish by doing demos at other sites since the game can be continued to its conclusion.

Poppa grade is just a straight C.

Sorry Poppa but you say you do not feel these games worthy of a purchase yet you have gone out of your way to finish them by doing demoes at other sites- to me this mean you felt the game worth playing all the way through and therefore the developers do deserve to be paid for that.

I enjoy these games very much, already purchased this one elsewhere and I hope the series continue. The second one was a little different, but they seemed to have taken the good elements from the 1st and 2nd game for Blue Moon.

Excellent point & I totally agree govegril!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 14, 09 7:59 PM
april445 wrote:I have a question for those of you who are comparing the two, in the deluxe version (which I bought) you can change the comments you get when you try and object on a hot spot. I believe it was encouraging, sweet, and sassy. Is this available on the 6.99 version?

Yes it is available in the 6.99 version. I think it's called attitude?
There are three choices...I picked the sassy one of course!

Well that seems ridiculous to me that the morphing objects are only on the Collectors Edition.
In fact, I was just coming here to see if something was wrong with my game and if I should re-install becuz after going thru the walk thru I too, went back and was looking for the morphing objects that weren't there. What a bummer, that is an extra I really miss.
Thank you for posting your comment or I wouldv'e been tied up for quite awhile with this missing morphing object thing.

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: Trail of the Midnight Heart on Dec 4, 09 10:33 AM
This game has both games within. Its a great game, but my fav is by far the first one...check it out. And yes they have hidden object scenes and match 3 scenes! Great game

posted in Azada ™ on Dec 4, 09 10:31 AM
Wow, Im sorry to hear you say this...Azada is one of my all time fav's. I know I can help you with the squares, and you will beat the computer every time. Check to see if there is a walk thru fro help. It is very do-able. Sorry you hate it!

posted in The Adventures of Mary Ann: Lucky Pirates on Oct 16, 09 7:55 AM
I bought this game a few weeks ago and it is still one I love to play A LOT!
Great game! Wish it was longer, but it has good length to it. I just want to keep going without starting over.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator