Posts created by EricEggermont

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 31, 17 12:46 AM
I am getting there so no need, but very nice of you to offer, thank you!
My Friend Code is 3616 8227, if you want to connect, you're very welcome to!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 30, 17 1:41 AM
Hey Magge,
I've been buying quite some flowers from you because I want to exchange them for Obsedian. There is one quest that requires the player to give Gobie 999 Obsedian, 999 Golden Oak and 999 Bolgite. So there is a quest that requires you to collect/buy lots of flowers OR play a giant load of hidden object games to find those resources.
Have enough Obsedian now, now I'm going to collect Shields (or Earrings) for the Bolgite.
Keep playing!
Eric

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 30, 17 8:58 AM
Neitehr can I.

The developers ended developing this game, unfortunately, so there are no books to find!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 15, 17 9:43 AM
I'm afraid I don't know what the Queen's Quest is.

Gift box cannot be opened (in Windows version anyway)

Probably both due to the developers stopping developping this game.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 4, 17 1:46 PM
You can add by friend number. Mine is 3616 8227. Feel free to add!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 4, 17 1:44 PM
I finished all quests some time ago so don't know exactly.
Treasure Vault is one of the Hidden Objects scenes.
The only thing I can advise you is to follow all assignments. Sorry i can't help any further!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 1, 17 8:05 AM
Click on your avatar.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 27, 17 9:01 AM
You can't. The developpers have stopped developping this game. Once you've met the basilisk, the game has pretty much come to an end.

Read 'An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015' (third message from the top)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 21, 17 9:32 AM
Yes and yes.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 8, 17 5:00 AM
I've seen this question before. Had some trouble myself too, but eventually it worked. I think there's just 1 very little spot that works. Good luck!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 18, 16 9:03 PM
Haha no you can't ge rid of those! You could keep feeding the dark chest but then 99% of the times you have to feed it extra items in stead of Oak and so on. And then you must go and find those items, and then you'll get even more resources LOL

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 3, 16 1:27 PM
I started finishing the minigames recently. Still a long way to go

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 3, 16 8:33 AM
I've got the same issue. This 'quest' is the only one that still is open after finishing everything else. I think something went wrong, either because I waited too long to do this quest/purchase, or because I played version 0.98 first and upgraded at some point to version 2.26 of the game.
Sorry I can't help you further!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 16, 16 4:33 AM
Read An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

It's finished, you can't get past the basilisk.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 12, 16 4:23 AM
An important announcement regarding Awakening Kingdoms - May 18, 2015

Unfortunately this game is updated no longer.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Nov 10, 16 2:33 AM
I can't get online whatsoever so I think there's a (temporary) database failure.

Ah it works again! I tried to sent you a request but got the reaction that 230496 doesn't work?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 31, 16 11:44 AM
EricEggermont wrote:All levels completed, sold some items... Just playing once and a while for a little fun, but soooo many coins

Passed the 3 mln today!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 26, 16 9:38 AM
I don't know, but you can use the Help button in the game. You follow the hint. Then you wait until the Help button reloads and use it again and so on.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 16 5:42 AM
The developers stopped developing this game last year, so there won't be any changes whatsoever.
Read http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/406988.page

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 23, 16 4:08 AM
Go to store ( special ) and buy Ran's travel guide or something else listed.It will cost you 5 gems though. Ore more if you buy a more expensive one. And you'll just get one back!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator