Posts created by IndigoSapphire

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 17, 16 2:39 PM
Still cannot access the game and I hate that I'm missing out on yet another special event because of tech issues.

I've sent reports, complete with the Dr Felix thing, but have yet to hear anything from the support team.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else's ID changed?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 15, 16 11:41 AM
I am having the same loading issues as another player. After the update, the game will only load about 70% and then freezes. I thought it was just being slow so I left it on while I attended to other things around the house. That took about 15-20 minutes. I came back to the game and it was still at about 70%.

I've restarted the game several times, made sure everything on my pc is updated (it is), and even uninstalled and then reinstalled the game, but to no avail. It just won't load.

I'm running Windows 10.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 14, 16 2:04 PM
I downloaded the game last night and made it to lvl 18 this morning (yes, I've become addicted to it lol). I love the game, but it has started crashing. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it, thinking (hoping) it would resolve the issue. It didn't.

The game is awesome! I just wish it would stop constantly crashing. Any advice on what to do?

I'm using the PC version, Windows 10.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator