Posts created by mdpetdoc

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 9:02 AM
The game is continuing. BFG is closing their forums today. There is an announcement at the top of page one. There is an External Links to new communities on the first page where players have set up other forums.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 30, 18 5:02 AM
Today is a very dangerous day for balloons to be flying. Puff, Cinder, Ember and even Harold are inconsolable about the forum closing and are breathing fire continuously.

DUCK! Best to spend the day underwater.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 4:54 AM
judylinn wrote:Where can I get the carrots...also is there a game guide anywhere that can help me with understanding the game?

On the first page is a locked thread called Helpful Links for Midnight Castle where you will find links to many other threads with valuable information. Please read the NEW Strategy Guide.

Copy and paste the following link into your browser to go to that thread.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Although the forum is closing, the moderators have indicated the information will remain viewable for now.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 18 2:15 PM
pattyr wrote:This is great thanks.

But why do we need so many fountains? I haven't added half of mine and the ones I have are usually red because I don't need any more magic charge?

Earlier in the game's history, you had to keep giving the diver magic to keep him in his dive which meant many of us got up in the middle of the night to give him more magic. If he ran out of magic, you either paid pearls to keep him down or the dive ended and you didn't receive the items collected. Next the last dives were 9 islands and took 3 days to complete so again you needed a lot of magic. With the last change the developers made to the dives, large amounts of magic are no longer needed.

Why is my magical charge 'stuck' on 9858? for many levels?
Is this the maximum?

9858 is the maximum magic level for PC players.

Why don't I get any events?

Because of problems with the events, the developer turned them off a long time ago. Since they have stopped updating the game, it is unlikely there will ever be events again.

What are magical elements? I don't know how to get that and earn my pearls.

Magical elements are collected in the dives and are used to upgrade fountains. They can also be purchased for 40 or 50 coins in the markets.
Copy and paste the following link in your browser to see information on upgrading fountains.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/885260.page

Why does everything cost so many pearls, I can never get more than about 20 and that takes forever.

They would like you to invest money in buying pearls so they are hard to obtain in the game. There are tricks listed in the forum for more efficient use of baskets and blueprints so that you do not need to spend pearls on them.

How do I check I have the update? I play on laptop not on ipad.

It was announced December 14, 2017 that there would be no further content added to the game.

Sorry forums shutting down.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 1:39 PM
I've reread my PMs, emptied my sent and inboxes, and shared my memory. Now it's time to read others memories and hope that a few friends who have been MIA since the announcement show up today.

I will lurk in some of the other forums and may some day join them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 1:34 PM
I don't play on android so I can't friend you. This forum closes in hours.

Copy and paste the first link into your browser for android friends.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/800/293452.page

Copy and paste the second link for new communities which may also have friend codes.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1085291.page

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 11:37 AM
Gamegirl1957 wrote:Since some our new forums/homes is not associated with BF, will we still come here for update information and game issues, or should we check in on the FB page? Thank you

According to the mods, go to Facebook or your game manager. One of the mods said they are looking at a way to post notices of updates on the main Midnight Castle Help Page.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 18 6:16 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:I'm here and I bring goodbye gifts of rare plants for all.
There don't seem to be any left now

I'm glad you didn't miss the party. Given how lazy your islanders have become, I'm surprised there was any rare plant to bring. My islanders were laid off months ago so no rare plant there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:10 AM
The song that keeps playing in my mind is "To Sir With Love" sung by Lulu.

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 10:01 PM
The first new person I met in this game was Robyn. There were others I knew from the Sunken Secrets Forum but she was my first MC introduction. We exchanged several PMs about Apollo, Shadow and the story behind Dire Wolf. She was a generous gifter providing a much needed gift daily from each of her games. She missed a couple of days of gifting but Hurricane Harvey was bearing down on Texas so I didn't worry too much. I thought she had left for a safer area or was without power but then Texas started to return to normal and no sign of Robyn. Her games went red and now I was concerned. A day later RosieBVT informed me and gohill posted about her death. It hit this community hard. Her presence was noticeable throughout the forum in her lists and her passion for this game. There were so many suggestions on ways to memorialize her. The developers heard our pleas and provided us with a little robin sitting with Trina and the wolf cubs by her side received new A and S collars for Apollo and Shadow. Trina was very special to the developers and putting Robyn's memorial in the same room was an acknowledgement of how special she was to MC players and this forum.

A Final Goodbye to Apollo
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/931956.page#6842306

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 8:36 PM
EvaAlberta wrote:Moderators: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
(one of my favorite reads)

I've been searching for this thread with no success. Would someone please provide a link?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 28, 18 2:26 PM
Changing the permissions after you've shared your contacts is closing the barn door after the horse has escaped. Your contacts will have been uploaded before the game finished downloading. Having said that, if you use Facebook from your phone, your contacts have already been shared far and wide.

I hope this is some type of glitch and not a change in the way games are downloaded and accessed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 28, 18 12:59 PM
You must find each other in the game through a notification or a help call. If one of you can trigger a notification such as buying the 5th balloon which sends out a notification game wide, the other can click on it to go to the island and follow. At the lower levels there are regular notifications that you have leveled up (starting around level 20) but at the higher levels notifications dry up. Just be sure both of you are playing when the notification goes out. I linked my 4 games together by clicking on every notification and smiley to try to answer a help call with one game so the other could jump through the smiley to the first. It may take a couple of weeks depending on the number of notifications being generated.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 28, 18 12:53 PM
First check that your store shows you own a milk bush. Sometimes you purchase one but don't successfully place it and so the purchase is never recorded. If it does show you own one, there should be a bowl of milk in 30 minutes which is easy to find. If you still can't find it, try moving machines and trees to see if it is hidden behind one. If that doesn't work, contact customer support so they can look at your game and help you fix the problem.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 8:38 PM
I'm afraid we might run out of rare plant if TM doesn't show.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:57 PM
Pickme UP Playful Yips (puppy) and KIsses To Tips of Ears and Nose (kitten) are especially effective at derailing the WORK virus.

posted in Endless Fables: Dark Moor Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 18 1:58 PM
As we reach the last days of these forums, the completely locked forum for Party Down seems an appropriate place to post fond memories of the times we've shared in the BFG Forums. Please take a moment to add a memory at the Party Down Forum. Perhaps you will meet up with a friend you thought was lost.

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 18 1:56 PM
As we reach the last days of these forums, the completely locked forum for Party Down seems an appropriate place to post fond memories of the times we've shared in the BFG Forums. Please take a moment to add a memory at the Party Down Forum. Perhaps you will meet up with a friend you thought was lost.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 27, 18 1:54 PM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator