Posts created by ruby_leo

posted in Crime Solitaire on Aug 29, 11 3:17 PM
I usually read reviews and decide what games to buy but this one is different. I got to beta-test this one and had so much fun with it that when the time was up, I was sad! lol If you like the golf styled solitaire with a twist of solving crimes being a detective then you will enjoy this game! Two thumbs up on this one for sure!

posted in Cave Quest on Feb 20, 11 11:19 PM
this game was one of the best match three I have played. There was so much variety and it made the game more fun. I would to play more games from these developers! They have imagination and creativity which they showed in this game! Thanks Big Fish for getting this one and hopefully you will be getting more in the future like this!

posted in Hexus on Jan 11, 11 2:20 PM
Well I thank the developers of this game for a new idea. I find the game challenging and strategic and lots of fun! My Hubby tried the Adventure and also enjoyed it. He normally plays Civilization games and commented to me that he liked the concept of this game. The colors are fun. The music is fine but I turn off all the music after a while so that is not a black mark on the game either. Thanks Big Fish for a new style of game! I was a Business Ed teacher and taught programming so I can see the long hours that it took to create some these boards! I bought the game after playing the demo and am certainly glad I did!

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 18, 10 5:18 PM
The first time through I got a little frustrated because like many others that I was unable to light the torches, and a little upset when the moderator's comment was to start with a new profile because I thought that the lanterns were close to the end of the game. I took the advice of the moderator and changed profiles and difficulty of the game. The second time around it worked just fine. I also found out that there was still a lot of the game to be played after you light the lanterns. It turned out playing it the second time around a very enjoyable game. The graphics on this game were beautiful. Enjoyed the different mini games it offered. Thanks Big Fish and thanks to the moderator who gave the advice except I feel it would have been better to be able to go through the entire game before having to replay it. (lol)

posted in The Lost Cases of 221B Baker St. on Mar 23, 10 2:08 AM
Beta tested this several months ago and couldnt wait to buy it right off! Thanks BFG for this game!

posted in Eden's Quest: The Hunt for Akua on Mar 4, 10 2:43 AM
you need to download the C++ for the game to downlload 100%

posted in Million Dollar Quest on Jan 25, 10 10:24 PM
I bought this today and enjoyed it till the end. I liked the variety of different mini games that you play throughout the game! It did remind me of MA but on a easier level! It was well worth the money for the enjoyment I got from it!

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 3:41 PM
spoke too soon got the access violation on the marble game! Going to customer service and tell them about it

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 16, 09 1:58 PM
Great reviews on this game! I tried it and bought it right away! No bugs yet so guess I am one of the lucky ones! Thanks BFGs for another good one!

posted in Jane Angel: Templar Mystery on Dec 10, 09 3:44 PM
I think what some of the fishies from the pond should remember is that Picman and his staff at BFG has taken us world wide! So we all should be be happy when the developers come to us world wide as well! This is a darling game with different style than some of the HOGs I have purchased. The demo was fun so I went and bought it as soon as I could. As for the language barrier, I didnt see that at all. Instead the few words that I have had to look up or reason out are great! The story line and items are not familiar will increases your education of life! Wow thanks developer for that! All of us can always use new knowledge!

Loved the beta when I tested it and loved the game when I purchased it! Was well worth $19.99! Way to go Big Fish! Thanks for the great game!

had fun beta testing this game yesterday!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 4, 09 1:15 PM
Wonderful game downloaded and bought it last night and then played until 4:00 a.m. Didn't finish it but looking forward to playing more today! Fabulous Great game Big Fish gave us fishies! The graphics are great, story is good! Everything about this game is a winner in my book! Thanks Big Fish you have done it again!

posted in Mystery Age: The Imperial Staff on Aug 20, 09 12:30 PM
Love it Love it Love it! graphics are wonderful and go detailed. Game is fun!

posted in Pure Hidden on Aug 4, 09 8:09 PM
I am really having a great time with this one. The graphics are so seventies and I love seeing all of them. The hidden objects are fun to find and I just love this one!

posted in World Mosaics 2 on Jul 22, 09 1:46 AM
I am having the same problem! Trying to buy this one with a credit and it is not working! I have also tried several times! Wonder what the problem is?

posted in Zulu's Zoo on Jul 18, 09 4:15 PM
Yes I agree there is a bug or something because I am in the forest animals and it won't let me click on the animal unless I use my hints. Too bad because was a good game till now!

posted in Kuros on Jul 13, 09 12:49 PM
Welcome Back Picman! You and your staff are so good to all of us fishies in this pond! What a great solution to come up with! The reviews are very important to read! I am having fun with this game! Graphics are great and no bugs so far!

posted in Lost Fortunes on Jul 5, 09 7:21 PM
Liked the first of the game but my cursor got stuck and almost crashes the game? Wonder if they will have a fix for us Vista users?

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 20, 09 3:01 PM
Mudrock and Picman was right about this one! I am enjoying it veery much!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator