Posts created by mee16

posted in Wanderland on Jun 27, 17 8:30 AM
Back in February I was given the runaround talk to technical blah blah, they were no help said come to forum, [Removed by Moderator] they said talk to technical, technical replied "its a secret", (really not helpful).
So now weeks later i'm asking again and I would like an actual reply with a specific answer to the specific question.
Is this game ever going to be playable again or not?
There have been no quests or open portals for over 6 months, Is any one actually doing anything about it?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 21, 17 11:15 AM
We are all in the same boat...sorry no pun intended.

I have asked them to tell us if they are going to get it fixed or not and all they say is updates are a secret.

I really agree with you they should be honest

posted in Wanderland on Mar 21, 17 3:29 AM
bunbury5 wrote:if you don't like the game why are you playing? i've seen several people on here complaining about one thing or another constantly:

craftysherry wrote:Ahhhhh Bunbury, you posted the very words and thoughts I've been having when I've popped into the forums !

Oldboyracer wrote:Bunbury & craftysherry, I would have not have been so diplomatic. The forum is to help people understand & play the game it is not the platform for continuous gripes. There is a thread for problems but people refuse to use it even after being requested many times over by the mods. Wanderlanders visit the forum for help & information not to see continuous complaining, I certainly don't, I log on to try & help.
Put the complaints in the appropriate thread & every one will be happy except those waiting for a problem to be solved. If you are still unhappy & feel the need to raise the issue email Artogon directly & explain your concerns."
end quote

What I want to say to those of you who have been so unpleasant is :

These are the most unhelpful and disrespectful replies I have seen in any forum.

You all need to understand that customer service people send people here for answers after they have failed to help. For example no idea when portals will reopen if ever. ~Your lack of understanding does not help the people that have been affected.

Its fine if you don't want to or cant offer help, but be more respectful of the feelings of frustrated players. Its not ok to tell them to e mail yet another body nor to leave the game, I don't find it acceptable to call people "the culprit" either.

As I say if you cant or don't want to help fine, just don't be so disrespectful of others.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 21, 17 3:24 AM
JulietxJules wrote:. As a matter of fact, truth is very elusive and no-one can lay a bonafide claim to actually be in possession of it - it comes down to perspective and consciousness. If truth is the total absence of falsity within the human sphere of existence, then it doesn't exist at all.

Just ask a politician!

golly this sounds like an "alternative fact"

footnote
....fitting really as game developed in Russia

posted in Wanderland on Mar 21, 17 3:17 AM
difi1 wrote:

Lol Diffi love it

zigzag and Juliet forget its not conversation but text conflab lol hee hee

posted in Wanderland on Mar 19, 17 7:24 AM
bunbury5 wrote:bringing this one back once more. looks like we might have some new people on here... welcome!

Ah this explains a lot!!

Don't worry all its not the personal forum, its for all

posted in Wanderland on Mar 14, 17 2:25 PM
Kathuni wrote:Love all these posts and replies. Its so good to know
I'm not the only one.

you are in good company

posted in Wanderland on Mar 11, 17 12:57 PM
Turalyon wrote:For me, I don't even know if my portals are locked because there's no more content or because it's the result of some bug...

My portals have been locked for over a year and I haven't even played the last six months.

Well i'm confused about your portals. If you don't know if they are locked how can you be sure they have been locked for over a year?

That's longer than most of us have experienced. What level are you on?

My portals have been locked for months. They removed all the zzz quests months ago too at one of the updates.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 11, 17 12:53 PM
zigzagbuddha wrote:
mee16 wrote:um sure

uhhh, hmmmm, ok.

ok then

posted in Wanderland on Mar 11, 17 3:25 AM
i'm sorry its not quite that straight forward, curses land in a random way. There have been lots of threads about this and the best advice (sorry forget now who gave it) is to use more readily available curses to cover the other areas and just have 3 non cursed when you spring the mirror curse.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 11, 17 3:23 AM
Turalyon wrote:For me, I don't even know if my portals are locked because there's no more content or because it's the result of some bug...

My portals have been locked for over a year and I haven't even played the last six months.

Ok now i'm confused

posted in Wanderland on Mar 11, 17 3:22 AM
um sure

posted in Wanderland on Mar 6, 17 3:37 AM
zigzagbuddha wrote:

Ok, stick a fork in me, i'm done.

Er which quest is that zigzag?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 6, 17 3:30 AM
oliviakane wrote:Hate to admit it but I was flush with gold after a few treasure chests and it was late at night so I just paid to skip it

I feel your pain been there done that too

posted in Wanderland on Mar 6, 17 3:26 AM
yes distinctly tricky I noticed the same thing prefer the archivist now lol

posted in Wanderland on Mar 6, 17 3:21 AM
oliviakane wrote:The past week, when I give/receive a gift to/from all of my new friends (you guys rock!!), the individual gift counters don't move. But my daily 10/10 definitely keeps counting. Anyone know what's up with that?

that seems to be a vote for gremlins then lol

posted in Wanderland on Mar 4, 17 9:47 AM
Well I can't help wonder..or is that wander... is the game in terminal decline.

skeletons gone to skeleton coast (Julietxjules) says so, I think she's seen them there.

Portals are locked with no signs of life no shards and those that have open portals getting tricksy happenings.

Quests developed problems of their own bestowing or withholding rewards in odd manner.

The question is:

Is it the game or have the gremlins been fed after midnight and are wreaking havoc in wanderland? Please stop feeding gremlins after midnight and restore order to wanderland

posted in Wanderland on Mar 4, 17 4:10 AM
skeleton coast
awesome thank you julietxjules

posted in Wanderland on Mar 4, 17 4:09 AM
Hi Alikatt

you're not alone. lots of us are having trouble as the portals have been locked for months.

There are some very funny threads which help relieve the tension, also try the tech issues thread in forum, the dr felix route and know you are not alone.

I'm sorry there isn't an answer but the frustration is real and I hear you

posted in Wanderland on Mar 4, 17 4:05 AM
I vaguely remember having a similar issue but the quests caught up. At that time I was able to check the sleeping quests and you cant do this anymore.

Try not to worry and see if you can complete another portal. At which point hopefully the problem portal gets sorted out. That's how it worked out for me fingers crossed by completing a different portal it will work for you too

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator