Posts created by sea_stallion_7

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 19, 18 7:04 AM
Ok, I figured it out, I took a wrong turn when I was using the first 5 flowers. Don't go all the way to the right when you have them, you have to go up and defeat the first phobius that you see, then go right from around there.

posted in Sweet Lily Dreams: Chapter II on Mar 18, 18 5:13 PM
I am stuck in the swamp maze, and the hint to go right and up with the last two flowers doesn't work because there is no right side path on that island, i am only able to backtrack to the left. can anybody help me?

posted in Shining Plume 2 on Apr 30, 17 10:31 PM
I played the game out of order, and went to the Imperial city before going to Lord Orins house. I left the imperial city when Lady Azuka stepped aside so that we could access her boat, because I wanted to know what would happen when I went to Orin's house. When I left the Imperial city, I got instructions for how to use the boat, but I can't remember how, and the door to the loading dock that leads to Lady Azuka's boat is now locked, so now I can't go through it. I can't go back to an earlier save, because I only used one bookmark slot, and I saved right before going into Lord Orins house.
I'm thinking I may have to start the game over, but I REALLY REALLY don't want to. Any advice?
Also, there should be a patch made that prevents the game from being played out of order, so there aren't any incidents like mine.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire on Apr 8, 17 9:09 PM
Put the coal under the cauldron first.

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps on Oct 24, 16 3:30 PM
I figured out the problem, and it wasn't the computer at all. I hadn't gathered all the pieces, because I overlooked a part of the HOPS. So there is no tech issue, just my bad playing lol!

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps on Oct 24, 16 10:03 AM
I'm stuck playing the HOPS in the village. I found all the pieces to the acorn, but when I mouse over the pieces to pick them up, the cursor turns into the 'back' symbol and I can only back out of the HOPS. I tried playing in windowed mode, but no good. I'm using windows 7, HP laptop.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator