Posts created by bridie47

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 28, 18 5:00 PM
click on your avator on the left there should be a number there which is your code...mine is 24021883 you can get others by going down this thread. ....
btw the forums are being closed down on the 30 April .but I think you can still read these but no more messages....

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 28, 18 2:52 PM
there are no more updates, read the article at the top important announcement May 2015

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 18 7:27 PM
Like to add my voice to this, I like to read the reviews of the coming games to see what the other gamers think, and also help if I can any one stuck or if Im stuck on something, these forums are the best place to go for that. not sure of any other forums, Just seems a shame that BFG cant upgrade this data.... seems a bit fishy somehow.. :

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Awakening Solitaire on Apr 17, 18 8:01 PM
you will need to get a combo going ie '5 ' you will need to get that number of cards in a row to unlock the card hope that helps

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Apr 8, 18 8:19 PM
look up "level 45"just below in the locked area should help

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Mar 30, 18 5:00 PM
no they are reasonably short and more like a continuation of Dreamless Castle. In different locations They are all pretty good I liked them anyway...

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 12, 18 12:05 PM
yes wondered that too. seems to get on to a lot of the games. dammed annoying, especially when looking through the forums..

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 18 4:57 PM
have you tried the walk through. might help. I know it took me ages to get it Not sure if the wings should be at the side or top/bottom, I think its the middle part to get it right, still not sure if that's any help

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Mar 5, 18 7:27 PM
I think you have missed a number. should be 13452.(mine is) I will try to explain it
click on the first chime. miss the next one , then 3,4,5, then click on the second chime.. and no I don't think they chime so happy hunting..
btw check your diary on the left you should have the numbers in there,,,

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 26, 18 5:00 PM
A good idea if you find the item (restart with all crystal's and coins)is to add it to your favourites, "'star on the right' then you have it ready to use at any time

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Feb 17, 18 4:12 PM
A while since I played this , but if you click on barrels and any other objects lying around as you are playing might just "find" them. usually in the first two or three levels at the start..
good hunting

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 10, 18 6:12 PM
sort of prequel to the awakening series I think,an add on if you like

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire 2 on Feb 6, 18 5:40 PM
on mine you click play then when the cards come up instead of playing .At the top of the screen "left" there is a ii Pause button click on that a popup will appear click on the house this will get you to the main menu then click on the x right , then asked whether you really want to yes or no click the v.
Hope this helps....Only goes up to 300

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 2, 18 1:08 PM
not a tech person but, would pay to download it on to a hard drive or some such device, then install it other wise I think all your progress will be gone.as reformat means every thing goes/

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 31, 18 11:29 AM
Sad but not much we can do about it, but, try to ignore them or better still don't even if it hurts if they have a good buying price at auction just leave it or as CitizenE does out bid them. Dont know wether that helps at all

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Jan 14, 18 5:19 PM
hi if I remember right, After you plant the seed in the patch of dirt and water it, climb into the room where you will find shears on the right of the table and other things for your inventory Attack the vines with this and there is a game to do as well. btw there is a walkthrough for this game if you get stuck ..Happy gaming

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Jan 12, 18 5:03 PM
just to the left by the dressing table there is a curtain click there if there are sparkles and enter a hidden object game where you will get a cloth . (This will go into your inventory.) then you can use it to clean the mirror. takes two or three gos to clean.
Hope you enjoy the game

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 6, 18 4:16 PM
lol On your right there is an arch way click on that you will find it just above or near the frog.... Gooduck

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 30, 17 4:38 PM
Well done !! need anything for the fungus hut ? nearly finished it but still got glenwater springs and cloudspire meadows to finish. done the gilden hall art gallery but still play the last game of all that I've finished just to get the level ups.It takes awhile.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 9, 17 3:54 PM
Well done you ! I have still to finish Wingferry on the last line and have done no. 15 but the other two are pending. But hey its a great feeling though.. :

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator