Posts created by greenrabbit

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 18 5:07 PM
Thank you

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 18 2:55 PM
...and extract the apk and send it to me? I can not download it on Amazon. Thank you

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 31, 18 12:30 AM
Megamundo28 wrote:
forest1502 wrote:Hi, and welcome to all the newcomers!

Greenrabbit: back on Jan 9 you listed your code as BVDAAAAA. I used that and added you - it comes up as "snowflakebunny".

Happy gaming all!

Thank you so much for solving the problem with GreenRabbits code. Just tried it and it works.

I’m off to watch a little TV now.

Goodnight everyone.

Yay

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 31, 18 12:29 AM
forest1502 wrote:Hi, and welcome to all the newcomers!

Greenrabbit: back on Jan 9 you listed your code as BVDAAAAA. I used that and added you - it comes up as "snowflakebunny".

Happy gaming all!

Thank you

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 31, 18 12:25 AM
Megamundo28 wrote:I seem to be in a rut at the moment. Balloons very rarely drop wood for me to upgrade the houses but I get lots of stained glass and rainbow rocks. Same when it comes to storage upgrade items, plenty of tool boxes, plenty of ropes but very rarely do I get plans. I also wish we were allowed to upgrade the houses in whatever order we want rather than being forced to do them in a certain order.

This could be helped if the market stall was working as I could sell excess items and possibly buy what was needed from other players as I assume someone is getting a lot of what I need but very few of what I get most.

The ever increasing time for balloons to return is offputting too. At least with SS we had a choice of delivery times and a way of converting what they bought back into items we needed. Seems the developers have not really learned from their SS experience but are determined that everyone has to play at the pace they have decided on. I am finding that I now set up what machines I have purchased to get the items needed then I come out of the game and play something else.

If developers are not careful they will put people off playing. Anyone else finding things wrong/off putting?

I've got tons of rope and quite a few of the other items but the stained glass is really hard to get. I agree that I wish we could upgrade whatever house we wanted to instead if being forced to whichever the game chooses. Hopefully they will give us a market soon.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 29, 18 8:45 AM
Megamundo28 wrote:Hi TMGamer,

My name should come up as either Colly or Happy Nanny, Level 15. I have Calypso in my list as Level 10. So definitely not me.

Looks like the add friends system is flawed. Just tried adding GreenRabbit and got Smoky Plum, morning Level 6.

I see you on mine. My code is 5VDAAAAA

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 29, 18 12:42 AM
Megamundo28 wrote:
greenrabbit wrote:I think I've added everybody who has included a code. My code is 5VDAAAAA

I'm at level 30 right now and it just says coming soon next to it. You can still play though to decurse areas and get decoration and gem bonuses and buy equipment and such. I've got probably over 70,000 coins right now. I'm only up to the sewing machine as far as buying. As far as bonus decorations. I've gotten the throne...the wooden rocking horse and the sewing kit thing. It looks like a pin cushion with needles sticking out of it. I still need one more thing for the other two decorations. I do like the game but I just wish they had revamped Sunken Secrets. I do not like the fountains on this one. I think they are really bland looking. But maybe they're just trying to give it a lighter feel...I don't know. I did get a questionnaire as well. I'm not sure if it came up due to my level or when I was clicking on the area where you have you decorations and such. Probably my level.

Hello, thanks for adding me, although at this point there does not appear to be much point as we cannot ask for help etc.

You mention you are at level 30 but the only level 30 on my friends list at the moment is Greg. After him I have two people showing as level 17, one level 12 and one level 10. That might be something the developers need to investigate. I am a5 level 13 but not sure if that shows correctly in your friends list.

Is your code 6N=AAAAA ? I must've added the wrong code. Yes. You need the = in your code if it has it. I added 6N=AAAAA. My username is snowflakebunny

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 28, 18 8:00 PM
I think I've added everybody who has included a code. My code is 5VDAAAAA

I'm at level 30 right now and it just says coming soon next to it. You can still play though to decurse areas and get decoration and gem bonuses and buy equipment and such. I've got probably over 70,000 coins right now. I'm only up to the sewing machine as far as buying. As far as bonus decorations. I've gotten the throne...the wooden rocking horse and the sewing kit thing. It looks like a pin cushion with needles sticking out of it. I still need one more thing for the other two decorations. I do like the game but I just wish they had revamped Sunken Secrets. I do not like the fountains on this one. I think they are really bland looking. But maybe they're just trying to give it a lighter feel...I don't know. I did get a questionnaire as well. I'm not sure if it came up due to my level or when I was clicking on the area where you have you decorations and such. Probably my level.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 28, 18 7:53 PM
Megamundo28 wrote:I have downloaded and added a couple of you (hope you don’t mind). My code is 6NAAAAA. Not too sure if you need the = which appears after the N and before the first of the A’s.

Very disappointed that Sunken is being abandoned by the developers. This new version (let.’s face it it’s Sunken Secrets 2) is Ok but wish the game was completely different rather than a remake. Maybe time will make me like it a little more but I doubt it.

Hi...I added you. Is your code 6NAAAAA or 6N=AAAAA? My code is 5VDAAAAA

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 28, 18 7:52 PM
jadeice1 wrote:Hi everyone ! ? I came across Tidal Town and was surprised to find it a less vibrant Sunken Secrets. But I am willing to give it a try. I like the addition of the animals. If anyone wants to add me my code is. 5KPAAAA. I tried putting some of the friend codes I have seen on here , but it keeps saying wrong code. Idk. Maybe its me. Anyway I'm look forward to TT and if anyone adds me I will appreciate it. Happy gaming all!

Hi...I added you. You need an extra A on your code though. Mine is 5VDAAAAA.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 10, 18 2:20 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
greenrabbit wrote:I think I added you. I'm snowflakebunny on there.

Thanks. But, you didn't show up this morning. However, now I've added you, you're there.
So, it's possible that the only players we can see are the ones we add ourselves.
There also doesn't seem to be any ability to delete someone once you've added them. Not that I want to delete you!!

Lol. It's fine. Yeah. I don't see the unfriend option either. They'll probably add different options before they officially release the game. I reckon it's kinda like in Sunken Secrets where if you both follow each other then you become friends.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 9, 18 4:21 PM
I was just wondering if we could talk about what you like and don't like about the game? And give our invite codes in case someone would like to add friends?

The things that I do like are the animals. So far I have cows and chickens. Sheep are to come for me. They are downright cute. I like the fact that you can move a lot more around such as the gates and benches. I like that the time it takes to de-curse stuff is a lot faster. Whether this affects the future playability of game...I do not know. There's no time in the balloons to be sent unless you get an order from a person and you have the choice not to accept it. You get pieces such as wood...rope and other items in return for filling balloons. You can use these to upgrade your houses and buildings. Truthfully...I kind of like that. I never really liked using the wood machine in Sunken Secrets. I like the fact that you can easily sell stuff without having to wait for people to buy it and there's no more last crop thing. Use as much as you like.

The things that I don't like are the graphics on the fountains. They are just rather plain and ugly to me. The ones on Sunken Secrets are gorgeous. These are just plain concrete with a bit of water. I really wish they would change that and dazzle them up and give them some color. Also...this may be a pro or con for some but as of now for me there are no help requests from other players and your friends list is invite only. Another odd thing that I noticed is upon completing a building or wall that just a very view villagers celebrate with balloons.

I really wish they had just added this game on to Sunken Secrets so that we could still play the other and have it continue to be upgraded. Oh well. I hope they don't abandon this one as well.

I am level 121 on Sunken Secrets. If you would like to add me as a friend on Tidal Town my invite code is BVDAAAAA Thank you

If you add someone you will need to give them your code and add them as well. Otherwise you won't show up on their friend's list.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 9, 18 4:02 PM
sanzi19 wrote:I'm only curious how the market works, and if you have 'followers' like in SS.
If so, i pass. Not gonna deal with raiders ever again.

So far the friends list is invite only. I have received no help requests from any other players. The way this game is set up you don't really need to have outside help. You can sell stuff yourself. I do miss my friends on Sunken Secrets though. I still would like to have friends in this one.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 9, 18 3:59 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:I've decided to give it a go, here's some things I noticed:

Balloons automatically give you their reward, even if you don't pop them. So no more frantic clicking and spending gems.

We don't plant crops to grow crops. Now seeds cost coins.

In order to add friends, you need their friend code. If anyone wants to add me, my friend code is HDGAAAAA. (This game will probably be abandoned at some point, but it would be interesting to see how it works).

James's identical twin brother is my only friend. But, there doesn't appear to be any actual reason to visit another player yet, other than to look at their town. Greg appears to have a market, but it just says Coming Soon.

Bricks take 10 mins

There are also cows, and later, sheep. No more silly milk bushes!

Repairing things now gives Happiness and this is what you need to increase in order to decurse new areas. As well as having enough magic.

The warehouse upgrades are pretty much the same.

I think I added you. I'm snowflakebunny on there.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 9, 18 2:59 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Wow, that really is very similar. In fact it looks pretty much the SAME game! Although it does have animals, chickens specifically.

There's a video of it on youtube and it even uses the same graphics. Interestingly, it says "Android Mobile Games 4 Kids", so maybe that's why we had our graphics changed to the childish versions.
Well, we'll have to see if this is released for PCs.
If it does appear, could I please have my SS pearls converted to TT gems please? Thank you

Android Mobile Games 4 Kids is just the name of the youtube channel. Although you're right that the graphics aren't as good in Tidal Town. I left my review in Google play for the developer to read. Hopefully they will jazz things up a bit.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 9, 18 2:57 AM
dogpenny wrote:When and where is it available for download i cant find it anywhere to download it.

The Android version is on Google play. It plays the same as Sunken Secrets except that it moves much faster as far as de-cursing things. You fill balloons in order to get items to upgrade the houses with. It also animals such as cows...chickens and sheep. There are no help requests as far as players go so far. I think the graphics aren't as rich in this game. The fountains are definitely far more bland. I prefer the ones on Sunken Secrets. They dazzle and are colorful. I am a level 121 on Sunken Secrets but left the game after they didn't give us the Halloween or Christmas event and will be giving no more upgrades. If anybody is playing Tidal Town and would like to add me as a friend my code is 5VDAAAAA Thank you

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 31, 17 6:42 PM
I mean seriously? It's not like they have just a few people playing this game. There's over half a million downloads on Google play alone. Did they put all their time into the center castle part and that new crystal ball thing? That center castle part literally took years to get. I'm sorry for ranting but I just feel let down and this is my favorite game. I'm a level 120 and have over 200 followers and I've noticed that the majority of them seem to have abandoned the game. So maybe that's why the developers don't really care about a Halloween event? I mean what do they expect? It's like one feeds off the other. They stop doing stuff and people get bored and abandon the game which causes them to stop doing more stuff and more people to leave. This Halloween thing has been just a real letdown.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 27, 17 7:55 PM
I've been excitedly waiting for months for the event to happen and I thought it would be this weekend. The villagers aren't talking about the weekend. I really wish they would let us have the Halloween event.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 23, 17 5:03 AM
Thank you so much.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 22, 17 11:18 PM
Hello, I finally found it. Thank you so much for helping me. Idk why im having such trouble with trying to get Google and Amazon to download and install this game. I uninstalled it because I didn't see the new decoration and it kept wanting me to update but wouldn't. Thank you again.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator