Posts created by ArleenRainbow

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 18, 17 12:51 PM
I'm also having problems painting the gnome doll. I have put the missing parts on doll but it won't let me paint it. when I pick up the brush, it goes back in place when I click on a color of paint. have tried many ways to do it with no luck. I like the game so far and hope there is a fix for this. have not found an answer in the forum.

I'm using Mac OS 10.13.1 with 16 GB RAM, 1 TB drive

posted in Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 17 12:00 PM
ChazWax wrote:
Poodlebear wrote:Game was running fine, got to the dead technician's room, there is a jack-in-the-box in front of his wrapped up dead body. When I picked up the other items there (his briefcase kind of bag and the collectors item puzzle piece) the window closed before I could pick up the jack-in-the-box. Now no interaction is possible. I can not pick up the jack-in-the-box, can not zoom in order to pick it up and can not proceed w/o it.

I'm having the exact same problem as the above. Cannot proceed and according to the walkthrough, that's what comes next. Anyone else have this problem?
Macbook Pro, Retina High Sierra

Same problem here. Using a Mac OS 10.13.1. Not just a windows problem. Exact same problem as both Poodlebear and ChzWax

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator