Posts created by Martyheinz

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 5:25 AM
I have mixed feelings about paying extra to participate in the forums. To me, it should be a perk with the membership. Let the non-members pay if they want to participate.

Marty

posted in Moonsouls: Echoes of the Past Collector's Edition on Mar 29, 18 4:27 AM
I only played the demo, but I am impressed. Really nice and different theme. This will be next on my list to get. The puzzles I played are a bit different. Kudos to the developers.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Other Side Collector's Edition on Mar 17, 18 6:05 AM
I agree. I don't understand why they can't block these people.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 27: Secret Colors on Mar 5, 18 4:58 AM
I have completed 2 levels and no collectibles either.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 27: Secret Colors on Mar 5, 18 3:00 AM
A nice addition to an old favorite. Not all colors are immediately available. You must unlock additional colors by filling in colors over keys.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip 2 on Feb 5, 18 1:26 AM
No bonus punches received today. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Secret Investigations: Nemesis on Jan 15, 18 7:28 AM
Thanks. I realized that eventually. I live in Germany and forgot today was Martin Luther King holiday.

posted in Secret Investigations: Nemesis on Jan 15, 18 1:17 AM
It doesn't say anywhere that I can find but is today Bonus Punch Day? A couple of times there was no mention but Monday was a Bonus Punch Day. Can anyone help? I have a PCC that must be used and I would rather use it on a Bonus day.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 24: Deserted Island on Sep 18, 17 4:09 AM
I love this series. I want to purchase it today for my computern if it is Bonus Punch Day as I need 2 punches for my punch card. However, I am on vacation with my tablet and it doesn't show if today is a Bonus Punch Day. I would greatly appreciate any input. Thanks, Marty

posted in Grandpa's Table on Jun 28, 17 7:20 AM
To exit game, hit escape.

MaryEl, it Tomorrow's Game Today for game club members. If you are not a game club member, you cannot access it until tomorrow. This may be be the problem.

posted in Haunted Legends: Faulty Creatures on Jan 5, 17 5:40 AM
The map has stopped working. I have visited every site and hit HINT button and it says nothing to do there. Nothing in inventory to combine. Don't know where to go or what to do. No one to talk to, no new rooms to enter. Says not enough power to charge battery but nothing indicating where/how to get more. I am getting really frustrated.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 10:16 AM
Sorry for not posting they were taken. I only had 5 requests.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 1:43 AM
I have 2 punch code coupons that will expire Feb 2 and Feb 6. If anyone is interested, PM me.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 12: Parallel Universes on Jan 6, 16 1:21 AM
Bought this for tablet several weeks ago and have been waiting for the PC release.

I have the previous 11 and have found there are some repeats but I love these as fill-ins when the brain turns off on HOGs. They make you think and use logic which is good at any age. Thanks Big Fish!

posted in The Far Kingdoms: Sacred Grove Solitaire on Dec 29, 15 3:42 AM
Thanks, mystine for recommending this card game. I, too, love hidden object games but when I need a break, I play card games. My favorite was Chronicles of Emmerland Solitaire but I think this will surpass Emmerland. I wish every one a joyous and prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas, everyone. While I don't especially like all the pinks and purples I can sort of understand as I think it is supposed to reinforce the fantasy of the game. I would rather have the pinks and purples than the sepia tone of the hospital/mental institution games. There again, I think it is supposed to reinforce the dreariness of the setting.

posted in Secret of the Pendulum on Dec 15, 15 1:46 AM
Too much handholding for experienced players. A good game from beginners to the genre. No options for playing mode.

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 3:44 AM
An excellent game. It was long for me also. The only real criticism I have is that in one scene when the gold jeweler was talking the voice was of Fiora. Didn't make much sense. I don't usually go back and replay games but I will certainly replay this one.

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Aug 10, 15 12:49 AM
Rather easy adventure game with minimal HOS. Be warned there are some snakes and spiders. I found it grainy, specially with the movement (walking). All in all I will use a PCC for it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator