Posts created by Aprilhobart

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 6:39 PM
Oh Welsh Shelley!!!
I am so sorry to read that you are having problems with MC. I send a speedy recovery all the way from Tassie. Hopefully you will be back and smiling soon.
April from Tassie.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 17 2:59 AM
What a surprise. I had just started Robbery of the Century and played The Iron Knight. My first roll .... double six and my moose. I am still smiling.
Good luck to all who are still rolling, rolling, rolling.
April from Tassie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 17 9:54 PM
Hi my friend Welsh Shelley,
I have noticed your need for airship items and am more than happy to send them to you.
April from Tassie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 17 12:26 AM
Saturday 25th February @7:25 p.m. in Tasmania.
I have tried many suggestions on how to access my friends and their rooms but to no avail. I am waiting in anticipation for a solution to this problem.
April from Tassie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 17 11:13 PM
Oh Hi Welsh Shelly and elsa emerald my two wonderful friends,

How fantastic that you both can visit some amazing places. I have been lucky enough to have visited these places; all quite some time ago. I will be looking forward to reading about some of your adventures in real life and going through the castle when there is something more interesting to do.

April from Tassie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 17 9:50 PM
I have just gone through the castle looking for energy balls and found none. It must have been because I was looking for some connections for sports!!!
Well here they are:
. The Crypt has a cup. Perhaps as a trophy.
. There are some bells. Boxing comes to mind.
. A mask and sai. Not quite fencing!
. A ring. A bit out there but boxing needs a ring.
. Whistle. An umpires best friend.
There are more I am sure just for the Castle and I haven't been to the other areas yet. Will be looking forward to reading other's clever observations.

April from Tassie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 17 1:21 AM
Hi Beadgal,

I don't need to swap stamps but would like to continue with our friendship. It is wonderful to be able to communicate through this forum. Just keep your 'Wish List' going and I will do my best to oblige with an item.

April from Tassie.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 9:28 PM
Thank you all for your gifts during the Christmas Event. I have been able to send all of you a gift for under your trees. I am all too happy to remain friends for the duration of this amazing game but understand if you wish to delete me. Perhaps we will be able to rescindle our friendship in the next event if you do.
Happy gaming to you all.
April. i2030350

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 11, 17 7:38 PM
Hi there Elsaemerald,

I really enjoy reading your comments, thoughts and advice for those who ask. I count myself lucky to be one of your friends and would like to continue into the future. Getting back to work does mean adjusting. Luckily I have a bit more time to go before I too am there. Wishing you a very happy birthday. (I tried putting a gift ? but it ends up as a question-mark.... need more lessons! ) Look under your tree.

April. In Tasmania.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 21, 16 7:11 PM
. My hopes for safety for all those affected continue.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 16 4:10 PM
Me three. YEAH!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 16 8:15 PM
No, I was lucky enough to achieve Ghost Bride on the first day. I have 9 Bumps now and am looking for the 10th. Just thought it was interesting to have this elusive character pop up first.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 17, 16 6:09 PM
Oh my, Bumps was the first ghost collected for the "Any 20 Ghosts' DC.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 13, 16 12:16 AM
I am so happy to have been able to help. Will continue to do so.
Have fun storming the castle.
April Tasmania.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator