Posts created by teresawithoutanh

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood on Nov 18, 11 2:41 PM
Hi All, New to the Forum, but thought I would add my 2 cents in. Loved the first Haunted Halls, and did buy that one as a CE, but on sale. Demoed this one as SE and got through it awfully fast. After reading reviews, found out that husband stays behind in the SE (not cool). I don't think I'll shell out for CE just for that though. Not a bad game, just a little too easy for my taste. Maybe if it ever gets to the 2.99 sale of the day status.

posted in Between the Worlds on Apr 6, 10 2:50 PM
Yeah, I finally figured that out too. After 4 tries with different key combinations. Thanks for the help.

posted in Between the Worlds on Apr 5, 10 12:06 PM
I'm new to the forum system. I just loaded the Mac version trial of Between the worlds, and I am stuck trying to assemble the picture puzzle. I have no problem with where to put the pieces, but I do not know what I need to do to turn the pieces to fit. There is no "right" click on a Mac mouse. Does anyone have an answer to this? I did not see anyone else with this problem in the forum.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator