Posts created by Dattore

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on Sep 29, 17 11:19 PM
I'm also not clear on the STAR ITEMS. What am I looking for?

posted in Lost Lands: Ice Spell Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 9:37 AM
How do the coins appear? Are they hidden or morphing? I'm where you gather the apples and give them to the horse. I've clicked on everything in the scene and the map still shows there is a coin there.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jul 19, 17 4:57 PM
I purchased this game many years ago and made it to the end. Just recently I installed Windows 10 and noticed that at the start of the games the Big Fish is more yellow than green. When I got to the round puzzle at the last train stop with the colored balls, that the colors were blue and gold. When I couldn't get any further I went to the walk through and saw there should have been three colors of balls. For me all the gold and green are all gold. There is no way difference between the two. Is there an update for this game that would fix this? There is no way for me to go forward and I really love it because it is so unique.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 13 8:12 AM
I purchased this game yesterday but there is no hint button on the screen. Does this game have one?

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 13 6:10 PM
I've got all the trams in the right colors but nothing happens after that.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Jan 1, 12 7:38 PM
Where is the other half of the turtle? Every place tells me there's nothing to do there.

In Chapter 7 in the astronomy room after completing the orb mini game, there is a small stand that comes out of the floor. You are supposed to take the red ancient orb and place it on the stand and that will open a portal. I finished the mini game, I see the red orb but I can't get it to place on the stand. Any suggestions?

In Chapter 7 in the astronomy room after completing the orb mini game, there is a small stand that comes out of the floor. You are supposed to take the red ancient orb and place it on the stand and that will open a portal. I finished the mini game, I see the red orb but I can't get it to place on the stand. Any suggestions?

I have the shovel. I got the light in the lighthouse working again and solved the puzzle of the lock on the chest. Is there another puzzle? I went to the cemetery and tried to dig the grave near the fountain but it doesn't work.

I can't get the shovel to dig up the grave.

Apparently I'm the slow one of the of the people playing this game, but is there a handle for the shovel head?

I have the collector's edition and the strategy guide doesn't help when I come to the phone. I get the close up of the phone and try putting in the 3-9-7-4-2 but nothing happens. I've tried clicking on the receiver, the crank, the bells nothing. Can you help me?

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords on Jan 6, 11 8:22 AM
Fun game! Did have a couple of the same issues with the game about CAT and the Butterfly not responding when you clicked on them at first, but managed to get things started. The only reason I wouldn't buy this game is because there are no new puzzles after you get through your first time. It's a shame, really liked this game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator