Posts created by Cblilie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 12:25 PM
Betsi47, tried to invite you but the number you have posted is not found. If you still need friends my number is i2353984

Carlie B

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:37 AM
New name is CarlieQuilts and I hope to be a little more active on Delphi.

Carlie B

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:15 AM
Like you, Auntie Roo, I found the forum a year into playing but have not been very active as my job and commute are taking most of my time nowadays. I have just less than a year and I will be done with that. Overtime is nice on the paycheck but wearing me down. I have very much appreciated all the help on this forum and will miss the conversations.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 5:51 PM
I did loose my game because my iPad froze and it had to be reset to factory settings. I contacted customer support. I did have my old ID but did not have a listing of all my friends. Customer support was able to get all of my progress from the prior game onto the new one but I had to request friends. I was happy they ere able to get my progress on the new game, I was at level 64 at the time.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 5:44 PM
Just sent an invite!

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 5:40 PM
I have one left for each yet. Gets a little frustrating.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 18 3:51 PM
I did notice the no gifts message but I have to say I had a hard time passing you up. I just want to gift everyone because I have gotten plenty from others as well. I did manage to pass you up. I will just strengthen my resolve until you are ready to receive again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 9:24 AM
I have lived in Minnesota all my life, first in Mankato, a few years in the Cities, 20 years in Owatonna and then back here to Mankato 7 years ago.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 18 5:22 AM
Prayers on the way. I, too, am in the deep freeze, -16 this morning.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 3:21 AM
I have a hard time deciding between Spring and Fall. With Spring there is the "rebirth" of plants and all the green, getting rid of all the dirty snow and the ability to spend time outside. With Fall, I love the change of colors and the crunch of the leaves. One of my favorite memories is one of raking leaves and then burning them. Just that smell brings back tons of memories for me.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 8, 17 5:49 PM
Be safe! I'm hearing reports that this is a very big storm. Praying for everyone to stay safe. Carlie B

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 17 1:33 PM
7 p.m. until November time change. I'm also in Minnesota.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 17 4:02 PM
Get better soon. Praying for your fast recovery.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 17 3:57 PM
So sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. I also lost mine to cancer. Prayers to you and your family.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 10, 17 7:13 PM
I always thought my Grandpa was great at so many things, including construction. We had our eyes opened after he passed. Guess it was just that generation who did everything themselves because no one could afford to have it done by someone else. The stories he told us about what they had to do during the depression to make a living make me really appreciate what he did for me, my parents, sisters and even my husband and I.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 9, 17 6:26 PM
My husband and I moved into my Grandparent's house in 2011 about a year after they passed. My Grandfather started building it in 1938 and they moved in May 1, 1940, their 8th anniversary. The only renovations was to add a second story and a dining room. He did add a shop and a garage. My grandmother took over the garage and eventually ended up as a 3-season patio. That is where we have done the most. Spend most of our time there. Needless to say a lot more needs to be updated and/ or repaired. It's hard get much done around here when you drive an hour to work. I think some if it will have to wait until we retire. We are finding that absolutely nothing is square.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 17 2:40 PM
I posted a question on gifting and found out from one if my friends that my icon was red yet I am in the game every day so I would say the icons are not correct

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 6:11 AM
I have sent an invite.

Carlie

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 17 8:58 AM
I like that attitude, gohill. I think I'll adopt that and then celebrate if they do gift!.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 17 8:27 AM
Jenifer, Thank you for the info. I have been keeping a list for the last several months and I do change my wish lists about every other week. Maybe the ones not gifting are those you said may be event friends. Since I didn't start tracking until after the winter event I will keep an eye on this in the spring event. Great suggestions!

Carlie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator