Posts created by TeasyEasy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 6, 17 12:18 PM
I love young Jeronimo! Even have him as Background pic for my tablet

Henry then follows for second favourite.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 17 4:49 PM
Hello,

I am from a small town near Aachen in Germany, Northrhine-Westfalia right next to the borders of Belgium and Netherlands.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 17 12:39 PM
Thank you very much, I was able to fix it by deleting the Data from my Kindle. I am so relieved! First thing I did now was scribing down my ID.

Greetings from Germany,

Teasyeasy

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 12, 17 12:00 PM
Hello,

my Kindle fire crashed today while playing MC. Since then MC does not start - when I click the button it just flickers and shuts down immediately.

I am Level 76 and don't know my ID

My game name is the same name as forum name.

Is there any help?

Greetings from Germany

TeasyEasy

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 17 2:40 PM
Hi there,

I just leveled up to 68 and so far I am not stuck on money cause I sell everything I don't really need - eggs for example or the wand I always have on my wishlist. Mostly I have a fair amount of coins from playing the puzzles before they got updated and gathered and sold lots of eggs from that.

Further more, I keep doing the rounds doing the rounds... :-(

But: I am always stuck on the plain stamps....for that I surely need a save reverse white jacket surely!!! :-D

I felt like crying reading here how much of those damned plain stamps I will need for level 68...

Good luck and greetings from Germany

Teasyeasy

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 17 3:02 PM
I find the puzzles dull and only do them for eggs and coins but I do not enjoy that, it is more like I have to. Still do the rounds for stamps, but now for the first time I am having a break on midnight castle ?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 1:54 PM
I have the same problem. My room freezes when I visit it. Very sad about that ?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator