Posts created by Aethne

posted in Wanderland on Nov 27, 17 7:53 AM
I found a card in the Watchtower yesterday, not sure if it was a glitch or not.. I haven't played in a while, was just checking to see if they'd done anything about the portals or not.. Not too happy with the game anymore..

Just saw post above mine,guess it wasn't a glitch

posted in Wanderland on Aug 27, 17 4:01 PM
So there AREN'T any more portals after Samarkand, Hot Springs, Alchemist and Witch Forest? They haven't "made" them yet?? I'm only level 50-something-or-other, and I see lots of people over 100; has it been like this the whole time??

posted in Wanderland on Aug 24, 17 8:18 PM
Yeah, I finally fired off an email to tech support with a Dr. Felix, just waiting to hear back..

posted in Wanderland on Aug 22, 17 1:19 PM
Aethne wrote:I have not received my prizes from at least the last 2, possibly 3, tournaments I've entered, and I know I scored enough points to receive a chest, but I didn't even get a participation chest.. Has anyone else had this problem?
Was also wondering if my portals are ever going to re-open; Hot Springs, Samarkand, Witches Forest, and Alchemist have all been just.. locked.. for about 2 weeks. I have completed so many quests during that time, I thought for sure I would have received one by now to open the ones that come after the above mentioned areas (yes, I know they lock after you've completed all the quests from them, but then there's usually the next set of areas), nothing so far.. Just curious..

So, this message was posted by me back in June, and my situation with the portals has still not resolved.. I am still leveling up, and I still get new quests (although some have no reward shown or given for them), I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, and I am not able to get the game to load at all when run as an Administrator.. I've had moderators respond both on here and via email, but no solution has really been found. Am I stuck playing it like this? I can't even use the Tavern cause I can't look for the cards in the portals.. I dunno, I guess I was hoping it could be fixed, I miss the added adventure from them..

posted in Wanderland on Jun 28, 17 4:24 PM
sophies_mom wrote:
Aethne wrote:I have not received my prizes from at least the last 2, possibly 3, tournaments I've entered, and I know I scored enough points to receive a chest, but I didn't even get a participation chest.. Has anyone else had this problem?

If the chest isn't there, I have gone into the tournament and double-checked my position. When I return to the game, the chest is waiting. Don't know if this will fix your problem, but it worked for me.

Tried that, didn't work.. Guess I'll contact tech support; thanks though!!!

posted in Wanderland on Jun 27, 17 5:24 PM
I have not received my prizes from at least the last 2, possibly 3, tournaments I've entered, and I know I scored enough points to receive a chest, but I didn't even get a participation chest.. Has anyone else had this problem?
Was also wondering if my portals are ever going to re-open; Hot Springs, Samarkand, Witches Forest, and Alchemist have all been just.. locked.. for about 2 weeks. I have completed so many quests during that time, I thought for sure I would have received one by now to open the ones that come after the above mentioned areas (yes, I know they lock after you've completed all the quests from them, but then there's usually the next set of areas), nothing so far.. Just curious..

posted in Wanderland on Apr 27, 17 5:08 AM
Have had some freezing issues today, been kicked out of the game twice already this morning, but happy to say no loss of progress or items as has happened with previous 'eviction' and freezing issues.. Before you advise me to run the game as an Administrator, I've tried that and it wouldn't open the game at all until I returned to the previous settings.. Have you guys had any issues with the game running on Windows 10? Just curious..

posted in Wanderland on Apr 27, 17 4:59 AM
I wouldn't mind it so much if I was only notified once.. I've been notified about Ancient Treasures 49 times in the short time I've been playing, and seriously, 10 of those was in one sitting, not to mention all the other collection notices I was getting that day. I can understand repeating it if I've logged out of the game for a bit then logged back in, but not multiple times in one play-through for the SAME COLLECTION!! Frankly I don't see the point of it at all if I don't have the activators..

posted in Wanderland on Apr 25, 17 12:33 PM
In particular, the "You have collected all the parts to such-and-such collection" when you don't have the ACTIVATORS to activate it.. Almost every darn time I finish an HOS, I get a pop-up telling me I have all the parts to whatever. This maybe might not be all THAT bad if it wasn't the same bloody collection notification popping up over and over and over in one sitting of the game (like seriously, 10 times while I was playing today and I didn't have the activators for it, STAWP IT!!!)!!!! I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!! It's annoying as all get out, and seriously frustrating when trying to move around the game and these stupid things keep popping up CONSTANTLY, also, really unnecessary since there's also that nifty little red and yellow flashing exclamation mark on the collections icon that NEVER goes away... Anyone else feel like this or is it just me...

posted in Wanderland on Apr 6, 17 11:49 AM
Just experienced the mysterious glitch that wipes out your friends list, so I need to start over.

Morgenna - 251234

Please add me!

posted in Wanderland on Apr 6, 17 11:45 AM
Just letting you guys know that ALL of my friends just disappeared from my Friends List in the game... I opened the menu and only had 3, closed it, opened it again and it dropped to 1, closed the menu and reopened it, all gone.. Closed the game, reloaded it, friends are still gone... I'll wait it out, see if they return; in the meantime, I'll just repost my ID in the "Friends" thread...

UPDATE: Don't know how it happened, but it looks like my Friend's List was restored; thanks!! I think ... o_0

posted in Wanderland on Mar 23, 17 11:55 AM
I have the Belinik Army of Darkness quest going on, have already completed the quest by activating Demon Release Tools, but it's making me do it again after taking all the activators I collected.. Do I have to do this quest twice to complete it or is something going on.. I went through the steps above to run the program as an administrator and after doing so, couldn't launch the game at all, had to go back to original settings.. Can now run the game, but the quest is still there; I currently have Windows 10 on my laptop, game is running compatibility for Windows 8, messes up if I change it, don't know if that has anything to do with it?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 4, 17 11:34 AM
NZMokie, I will send you a request. My player name is Ashwynne, Friend Code 3624 3392, I accept all requests. Been stuck on this "Add A Friend" quest since the beginning, would love to get rid of it I play daily, sometimes several times a day, so please feel free to add me!

posted in Wanderland on Feb 2, 17 10:46 PM
Seriously need friends, ID # 251234, username Morgenna; lost everything when I recently had to re-format my laptop, had to start all over. I sent a request to the last 6 people who posted, but please feel free to add me!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 22, 16 9:32 AM
Thank you so much for the advice, I've set my laptop to run the game as an administrator and I'll let you know if that works! I've noticed too that it keeps disconnecting me from the internet, like cutting me off then logging me back in, especially when I'm trying to redeem my Collection rewards. Sometimes the whole game will freeze while it's "refreshing" my connection, I can see that I'm connected back to the internet, but can't get out of 'refresh' mode and have to ctrl+alt+delete and restart my laptop. Let's see if this solution helps; thanks again!!!

Update: I do seem to be receiving all my rewards and such, but I still keep getting logged out all the time and disconnected from the internet.. Any suggestions?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 17, 16 8:02 AM
I'm finding that the game is taking the energy to go through a scene, but not giving me my rewards, like Glue, Glass, Pet Food and so on, that I need to complete mini-games. I've also noticed this when redeeming Collections; it's using the items and telling me that I've received the reward, but I'm not.. Help? And yes, I'm connected to the internet, but I get that glitch a lot too, where I try to redeem a collection and it keeps telling me I need to be connected..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator