Posts created by cinnafly

posted in Rooms of Memory on Mar 8, 14 8:43 AM
I would greatly appreciate any friend requests : ) 764zGi

posted in Grimm Reaper: Hidden Tales on Jun 21, 13 1:42 PM
I haven't landed on the 175 rubies on the wheel as often as I used to since I ran out of quests, but I've received them whenever I have. I got them three times yesterday.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Feb 3, 13 11:56 AM
Thank you so much! Sorry for the double post.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Feb 2, 13 9:13 AM
I'm playing through for a second time, but it's been a while. I found the card in Bathony Flats accidentally the first time and have had no luck with looking for it this time around. If someone would please be so kind as to let me know which section of the desert it's in, I can stop hitting the space bar on every off-white spot in the desert . I appreciate any help given.

posted in Ashes of Immortality on Feb 2, 13 9:09 AM
I'm playing through for a second time, but it's been a while. I found the card in Bathony Flats accidentally the first time and have had no luck with looking for it this time around. If someone would please be so kind as to let me know which section of the desert it's in, I can stop hitting the space bar on every off-white spot in the desert . I appreciate any help given.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 25, 13 10:08 AM
Thank you so much for the list! It's very helpful not to have to scroll though each location to find where to get everything.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 25, 13 10:02 AM
Just installed the new update and everything was as I left it when I turned the game back on (whew, I'm on level 36 after restarting 4 times after reaching 30+ levels)

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 16, 13 6:26 PM
After the side quest to find out what is happening to the supplies, you'll be able to to the supply route job again, it pays waaaay better, and the monsters start giving coins again too.

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 16, 13 6:22 PM
Just finished the game and I must say that I really enjoyed it. I will agree with the others that the graphics were not as spectacular as ones made by more polished game makers, but the gameplay more than made up for that for me. At first, I was frustrated by the lack of of a quest log/journal, but as I played, I realized that it freed me to play the game as I wanted. Whenever I had trouble remembering which side quests were still available, I'd just revisit the pubs and reread the notices on the walls (esp. once I had gotten the airship). The characters felt authentic and the dialogs were usually humorous and informative. I would recommend the developer include either a map or a journal in any subsequent games, just to make finding things/people again easier. I will definitely play this again, and am looking forward to the next one they put out.

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 16, 13 5:27 PM
Thank you very much for the information and tip

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 16, 13 7:03 AM
Thanks for the info

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 16, 13 7:00 AM
I delivered the shards to the Empress, but one was missing. During the conversation that follows, it's suggested that we find Delroy to ask him about the missing piece. Where can I find Delroy?

posted in Victim of Xen on Jan 13, 13 10:46 AM
I still haven't been able to find the book, can someone please give me its general location.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 11, 12 4:50 PM
When you are leaving the spider cave, you'll see a skull that wasn't there before. After the dialog, walk back towards where you first came out of the cave leading from the secret waterfall exit and you will fight a lobster-like creature. Something good will come from the fight.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 10, 12 12:04 PM
Thank you very much for the information.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 10, 12 11:42 AM
I have a coulple of questions about the pirate's spade. 1. Are there any hints to determine where it is used in each location? 2. Can it be used multiple times in a single location? I've used it twice so far, and it's really kewl!! Thank you so much Eridani for including it.

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 6, 12 8:50 AM
Thank you so much. Don't know how I could have missed that

posted in Leah's Tale on Dec 5, 12 7:03 AM
I know that I'm probably missing something obvious, but where do I find a hosewarming gift for Daphne to give to Leeann?

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 1, 09 12:46 PM
Talk to the witches in the Meeting Hall (behind the inn) in Witchwood, then talk to Harriet (the Wicked Witch) in the inn in Stormberg. The digspot is located in the Sinoa Plains.

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Aug 1, 09 12:41 PM
You have to find Hal (the boy who went fishing) in the Waterway, and then you can get the key from the queen in Venwood.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator