Posts created by Prunella205

posted in Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer on Apr 14, 10 6:59 PM
I don't know yet if I like it or hate it. I was able to take pictures, open the desk, close the window, talk to the officer in the hall and do something (no spoiler here) with the doll so far.

Yes it's dark, but there's a fuse box in the hall so I believe that problem will be solved soon.

posted in The Mirror Mysteries on Dec 24, 09 3:42 PM
Too short for me as well. Got about 1/2 way through Level 4 in the demo without using any hints.

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on Dec 7, 09 1:17 PM
Same problem here. I'm stuck!

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 3, 09 8:01 AM
Games freezes for me as well.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Nov 20, 09 9:47 PM
The third time you look for machine parts. Then you put the machine together. Once the machine is done, you find items make ghosts. Lastly you find the ghosts you just made.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Nov 20, 09 7:41 PM
I guess I'm weird, but I liked the game. Thought I was done when I got out the door the first time, but it turns out that wasn't the end. For some reason my game didn't stop after 1 hour. The screen went black (as usual) but the game came back up again and continued on. First you find the puzzle pieces, then you find the soup ingredients, then you find the machine parts, then you make the ghosts and finally you find the ghosts around the house. Kept me busy for almost 3 hours.

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 26, 09 7:20 AM
I finished it in under an hour as well.

posted in Haunted Hotel on Jan 4, 09 8:44 AM
I also thought this game was too short and ended too abruptly. I was able to finish it during the 1 hour trial.

posted in Can You See What I See? Dream Machine on Dec 31, 08 2:30 PM
I had the same problem. Drove me nuts!

posted in Monster Quest on Dec 25, 08 11:34 AM
I'm stuck on the fabric puzzle too. No matter what I do nothing happens.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator