Posts created by Misty40

posted in Vagrant Hearts 2 on Oct 4, 13 8:37 AM
I had no idea we could do that. He did go along with one mission and I tried to equip him with a different weapon, but wasn't able to. Thank you for that info

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 2, 13 5:43 AM
ganonsbane wrote:When I replayed the game, Lynch's ultimate weapon will not appear until after you complete the Unholy Shrine & return to the Desert Village for some Cut-Scenes. Then you can return to the Desert to get it.

At that point, you can also go to the Dragon Caves & get Helius to join the fight. You may have to ask him several times but eventually he'll agree to help. His ultimate weapon will appear outside his cave.

HTH

Thank you! Something told me to go back there and ask him. I asked twice. Now I'll do it again

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Oct 2, 13 5:42 AM
wunder wrote:never mind - can't get Lynch's ultimate weapon until he joins the party, then you have to go back to Bone Desert. Hope this helps someone else looking for the answer.

Thank you! It'll help me because I was wondering about a weapon for him

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 24, 13 11:45 AM
I just asked to have the credit re-iussed since I'm getting so many access violation errors on several levels. At one point there were so many that I lost track of which levels they were on! I'm happy that BFG cares about their customers

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Mar 19, 13 7:16 AM
I ask because there seems to be a big discrepancy between the "try it" and "buy it" sizes. Thank you

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 6:34 AM
When I first saw the game I thought it looked like her.

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Sep 19, 12 7:36 AM
I can't even start the first level without my computer crashing. I've unistalled and re-installed this game twice. I'm just going to ask for a game credit and be done with it.

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jul 21, 12 10:23 AM
I just saw that! Yaaayyyyy!!!

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 12 9:49 PM
I don't see it either and I've been waiting for it, too. I wonder what happened?

posted in Whispers on May 30, 12 10:14 AM
Sheerija- thank you for the laugh! LOL I always look to see how many MBs a game is before I buy it. When I saw this one was only 61 MBs- maybe a bit more I thought, "Ok, it's gonna be a short game or bad graphics". I rarely buy any game that's less than 300 MBs, unless it's an RP game. You can tell by the screenshots that this game isn't all that great. I hope the developers can come up with something much better in the future. This game will be a "teaching" moment for them.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secret of Shadow Ranch on Mar 19, 12 5:37 PM
I bought this game yesterday. I read some of the reviews today. I love the ND games although I need to use a walkthrough often. I can't get enough of the ND games! LOL

posted in Grave Mania: Undead Fever on Mar 5, 12 5:52 PM
Wow, Donny! I just posted about this. Wish I had seen yours first. I think some of them are "jokes"- people mocking the "removed by moderator" phrase. Either way, it gets annoying when people constantly do that. I stopped reading the game revies for a while because of that "removed by moderator" on-going "joke".

posted in All My Gods on Feb 28, 12 6:29 PM
What worked best for me was to NOT fulfill any of Venus's request until I'd had at least 20K saved. Or, you can fulfill her first request before Mars begins to attack- I think. After that, wait until you can pay them the 5K several times.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Feb 6, 12 6:10 AM
I'm getting the debug message all through the game and then it shuts down. I'm gonna try to keep playing until the bitter end. I....won't...give...up

posted in Secrets of the Vatican: The Holy Lance on Dec 8, 11 2:36 PM
The last two games HdO games that are on BFG have been out for at least a year if not longer. I've played at least 3 HdO games just out of curiosity, plus, I'm a sucker for punishment...LOL

posted in Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith on Nov 4, 11 7:21 AM
Thank goodness for this information. I'm almost finished with the game and I've just realized that I can augment more than my weapons. I've got to play this game again for the full benefits of the augments

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 20, 11 11:14 AM
If you're cornered- go back to an earlier "save". Do not allow the Cell Keeper to corner your party. Keep moving a little to the left for each fight until you can go thru doors located in the middle upper screens. Eventually, you'll come to an end with dialogue. Ok...now back to the game I go!

posted in Vagrant Hearts on Sep 19, 11 5:51 PM
I'm cornered, too. I'm just gonna try an earlier "save" and see what happens.

posted in Nancy Drew: Shadow at the Water's Edge on Aug 11, 11 4:12 PM
I love Nancy Drew games so I just had to buy this one! Sorry, but I've got no review to give yet

posted in Art of Murder: Secret Files on Apr 15, 11 6:04 PM
ember89 wrote:
Misty40 wrote:I won't be buying this one either. Sad to see they've turned this series into a HOG. What a waste!!!

this one too??? but it said large file - ???

well, install complete.. i'm going in!

Have you tried the others? If not then you've just got to play them because you're missing out on a great game Good luck and tell us whether or not you liked this one

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator