Posts created by prehittena

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 11:42 PM
hay everyone I'd really like to get a baby dragon pet, where do I find them? do I have to collect something?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 7, 18 12:33 PM
I know that I have asked before but, that suggestion didn't work so here I am being a pest again and asking, how do you remove friends in the game? I have many that have been stagnant for several months and tried to remove them but it didn't work. Need the room to try for new friends(sorry to those I want to eliminate).

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 28, 18 11:06 PM
how often do they update this game if ever? I love playing it but would love to see some new challenges and be able to finish the area around the "museum". That could possibly provide new areas and neighbors to develop don't you think?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 28, 18 1:13 PM
I love this game and was sorry to hear the sad news about the updates. I would like to file one minor regret though and that is that you didn't give us the face plates for the castle and that we still get stars instead of something that we could use elsewhere. No sweat though I enjoy the game enough to continue playing anyhow!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 28, 17 9:56 AM
I keep getting these popups telling me that I connot visit certain of my friends until I update my game, but I have not received any update notices on my game and when I try to do what your post suggests there are none of the prompts you mention.what do I do now, just ignore these friends or try to remove them from my friends list which doesn't work on my computer either? I dont mean to be so gruff but I do get frustrated sometimes thank you for understanding

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 22, 17 9:21 AM
I have been trying to visit friends for the last two days and keep getting this notice saying that I can't visit them until I update my game, but I haven't been given mine yet. What do I do now?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 13, 17 5:02 AM
I wanted to thank the creators for the pumpkin pies they are delicious!!!!!!!!!!!! for the next update may I request maybe a small plum pudding perhaps? That would taste so good for Christmas. Thanks again not only for the pies but also for the next section of the castle and all of the other updates.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 17 4:39 AM
where do you find these cute little things? i'm running out of time in the current challenge and i would really like to complete it if i can

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 17 10:49 AM
I know that I have been playing this game for awhile but, what on earth is a five part daily? I ran through the daily to the toon of almost all my gems. Help please

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 7:45 PM
what are wall gargoyles?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 17 2:45 PM
I was unable to play for a few days and everything changed back to prespring, what happened to all of my egg collections? Did they just vanish or have I missed something again?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 17 6:44 PM
checked it out they are level 75

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 17 6:42 PM
not sure but he/she has had the same sea creatures in the same places forever

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 29, 17 1:46 PM
does anyone know anything about "little mage" i've touched on him repeatedly for well over a month and the screen is always exactly the same, I'm just wondering if they are still out there?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 17 10:06 PM
thanks Sharp_ Eye 574363 I thought they meant the eggs for the cat and dog and such, stupid me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 17 9:10 PM
I'm in the challenge where I need to collect 15 animal eggs and I have no idea where to find them, any advise?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 22, 17 10:44 PM
I won all three car paintings in the auction house, in fact I bought a few outright and fetima is not giving me credit for the aquisitions, whats up does anyone know?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 21, 17 10:07 PM
i know that i don't keep up with all of you very well but, have any of you found out what to do when you get a seahorse and he doesn't have his launch table? just wondering, thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 17 10:09 PM
whats a chrysanthemum?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 17 10:00 PM
can anyone tell me what a fireflower is?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator