Posts created by coffeechickia

chinga1013 wrote:The game downloaded and installed just fine. Every time I've tried to play it, the game manager closes, the screen goes black for a split second, a dialogue box pops up saying that the game has stopped working and that windows is trying to solve the problem, then the game manager pops back up and thanks me for playing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've restarted my computer. I've made sure that everything is up to date. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game manager. Nothing works. It still does the exact same thing.

Yes. This exactly is happening to me. I cannot play my new game!!! First game I have bought in a year....sooooooo disappointed.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 7:53 AM
Ok....I had to reboot. The game was just stuck. Never mind!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 25, 12 7:45 AM
Ok, very frustrated! I completed the runic altar puzzle, the relic is glowing red, all runes and pins in proper order (I checked in the SG just to make sure) and.......nothing. I cannot move on and finish. Anyone got an idea for me?

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 7, 09 3:33 PM
I tried to go back after I finished so I could try getting into the basement. My game just restarts at the rooftop scene, with no way to go back down. I want to try to look in the basement! Once you have gone to the rooftop is it too late to check the basement??? Thanks for any help you can give me!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 6:44 PM
oh no! Start the game over??? I had the same thing happen, game froze, had to cont alt del out, then had no video. Didn't even know I was supposed to see one, lol...kept searching for the answer to that coffin. Of course, since no video, no r key.

I can't believe I have to start over! I am about 8 hours in at this point! haha!!

Oh, well, here we go....

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 27, 08 6:16 PM
once the coffin opens, i have no clue what to do with it!! any ideas??

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator