Posts created by Micha1234

posted in Downtown Secrets on Nov 5, 10 12:59 PM
Mine starts fine...get the fist couple of screens, then it loads and bam.....sound but no pic....again.
And YES...I'm up to date with everything. I run windoof 7 64 bit.

posted in 3 Days - Amulet Secret on Nov 3, 10 9:22 PM
The game installed fine for me and started out fine, too. However further into the game I had a few times when I would get some black screens. I don't remember the specific scenes. I could exit out through the task manager and when I started the game again it worked fine. Don't know why it did that though. I run on windows 7 64-bit.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 2, 10 8:03 AM
I actually kind of liked this game. Found it rather relaxing. I enjoy sometimes just playing a straight HOG.
My graphics were clear, can't tell you much about the music had the volume turned down. The items for the most part were pretty visible. Lots of different mini games to play - I could have done without those hated sliders though...
So this one goes on my "buy it one day" list.

posted in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice on Nov 1, 10 5:11 PM
Gerabean wrote:Not very often that a game comes along where I can't persevere through..BUT...if you value your eyesight and sanity, I suggest you steer clear of this one. I could go into detail ie... it's too dark..items too small etc..but I think you've already surmised that from previous posts that weren't very favorable. We've been members since '07..and at times,have purchased up to 10/15 games a month.. and I can honestly say ..this is a stinker...at least for me..wasn't worth the price

I totally agree with you. I usually buy a bunch of games every month but this one will definitely NOT be one of them. The graphics are sometimes soooo grainy and the items way too small to see. I usually make it through the whole demo time but this time I didn't. I found the music highly annoying, too.

posted in Mystery Valley on Oct 30, 10 6:17 AM
great....a really good looking game....and I have to get ready for work......sigh....

posted in Great Secrets: Nostradamus on Oct 29, 10 11:31 AM
Loading times in game are long!!!! Got to first screen to collect scrolls, screen went black. Sound works but no picture. I have that problem with a bunch of older games. I'm up to date with everything. Trash heap.

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Oct 24, 10 8:53 PM
This game is definitely NOT a buy. Objects are way too small and sometimes too fragmented.The music is ok. The graphics themselves aren't bad. And I have to agree, the game is somewhat boring.

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Oct 24, 10 7:54 PM
It's right on the download site.

posted in Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun on Oct 24, 10 4:01 PM
my "special offer" button is on vacation today, too.

the extra game play is at the end of the game. I'm not quite sure how long it took me, I'd say about 20 minutes but I don't know your playing style. I lose patience fast and check the guide often. So it might take you longer.
Just get off the fence and buy )))) you won't be disappointed!!!!

yep!!!!! really neat.
But ended a bit abruptly for my taste. Over sudden I was done.....
Still, a really good way to spend the afternoon. IMO worth every penny.

ok....did the demo.....have to have to have to have!!!!!!!
this is one of the best games I've played in a while!!!!!
Now....do I play before or after cleaning the house.....

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 19, 10 4:02 PM
you're quite welcome , everybody needs help sometime.

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 19, 10 3:25 PM
hi charlienew
and welcome to the pond ))))
I can say exaclty the same thing!!! It worked fine on my old pc running on xp. Ran perfectly. And now it doesn't matter what I try it won't work.....

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 5:41 PM
well, I gave it a try.....and lasted exactly 12 minutes......no thank you. I don't like the graphics, a lot of the objects are way too small (and I have good eye sight), that elevator music......gawd.......definite not a buy.

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 15, 10 10:17 AM
Well, I got suckered in and bought the game. It's not a bad game....but seriously, if I can do it in under two hours and finish it it IS really short. (I consider myself somewhat of a lame duck ) And anybody who doesn't like slider games...there are quite a few. I HATE those....I suck at them.
But I would say at least try the demo and see for yourselves

posted in Secret Diaries: Florence Ashford on Oct 15, 10 9:51 AM
I seriously got stuck on that one, too. before you get the veggies in you have to go into the pantry and pick up the tap, open the cellar door and go down there. Put the lever in to get light into the room, play the mini game with the wine bottles to get bottles into your inventory. Next tap the wine barrel and fill up the bottles. They'll go into your inventory, too. THEN go upstairs and try to put the veggies in the pot.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition on Oct 14, 10 8:40 AM
geez ...how the heck am I supposed to get any work done around here with a game like that?????

posted in The Institute - A Becky Brogan Adventure on Oct 13, 10 10:10 AM
It's my turn to be the odd ball I bought the first Becky Brogan and I just bought this one, too. I like it.

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 7, 10 6:41 AM
game won't launch for me either....download seems to fine, get to the welcome screen of the game and then I get a black screen...and that's it. Sound works but no pic........I run on windows 7 64 bit, have 8 gigs of ram and directX 11.
Is it possible my machine is too fancy for this game??
I un- and reinstalled repeatedly but always have the same result. DRAT.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator