Posts created by pamkatz

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 14 3:29 PM
Do these posts ever get a response from the tech. teams? Do they ever solve the problems? It's so daunting to see 80+ posts with no sort of mark that they have been resolved. Are they ever removed? Could the Dev's put a check on the ones that were answered? Pretty Please! =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 15, 14 4:07 AM
Could there be a folder we could put messages in to keep them safe until we want to respond to them? separate from auction and a friend has helped you messages? Thanks. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 15, 14 12:55 AM
Mykittykat are you one of my two "unnamed" friends? =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 10:34 PM
Thank you BoomZap! I'm at level 94. I have stopped using XP keepsakes, but keep leveling up. Sorry. At mention of knights and Dinosaurs, memories of family road trips swamped me. The early 60's in a VW bus, my parents and six little girls (pb&j, Fizzies, Kool-aid and watermelon slices) visiting every free factory tour, Barn auction houses ( giant pickle barrels) and road side attractions (Story book land, dinosaur land, Worlds largest This or that). Anyway It all works for someone who lived it. and you could finish with disney world. (Epcot) every country is there? And ask the company they might say yes, I think Walt would have. Hope to go someday, when my furry charges find forever homes. =v=
p.s. Templar Knights came to America to escape persecution in Europe.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 8:52 PM
You can do what I do, select not to do a mode. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 8:44 PM
I answered your last or first Plea for help. wish the threads could be braded together. this is a wonderful story. I wish you luck. She is not on my friend list yet ! =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 8:07 PM
We love both of you, just glad you're not next to each other on my friend list (food fight!). =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 2:48 PM
GUSTOF is also a very good friend of mine . I will PM you with his code #. He said he will re-accept you. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 2:40 PM
I price every item at 1 coin but have a huge buyout price that gives everyone a fair chance at the item. as you know it cost me nothing to get the item, the game was free! haven't spent a real dime ever! If you are just starting PM me and I will put things in the auction for you. My buy out price is $2147483647 no one will touch that. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 12:50 PM
What can the Dev's do? It sounds like when I was a kid and old family, (Really Old!) would ask Catholic Saints for help! =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 12:37 PM
Yes ! State your game name, your social code # and they or one of their other friends will let them know youare trying to find them =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 14, 14 12:16 PM
Yes it is possible. Give your game name and code #, the lost friend's name and everyone checks their friend list for a match. Also the friend might read this. =v=

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 12, 14 8:27 PM
HELLO?! I have 307 gifts for a friend and no way to give them! HELLO!? Is anyone in there? Been waiting for months!!! =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 12, 14 4:43 PM
Maybe a sign of things to come? When playing # 4 in the Tailors for robot feet . Out of three tries first only boots then no boots or robot feet then finally robot feet but no boots. Out of threads. are they testing the game? Are the crest collections going bye bye? I'm going to finish putting together all ongoing crest items while a sceptor keepsake runs in the background! What do you think? =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 12, 14 1:30 PM
It took me forever to find this thread! It's only easy to find it in helpful links if you already know it's there! =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 11, 14 8:31 PM
Sorry, but yes. When I first finished constructing it I scanned every wall and the floor. =v=

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 8, 14 5:34 PM
I just played Dolores barn and the stamp is there! I played picky shopper if that helps. =v=

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 14 12:02 AM
Thank you. I didn't connect that in my mind with buying. I was considering it a bribe . =v=

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 14 11:36 PM
When I first learned how to gift I gave a lot, then I picked ten or more new friends. My social area has been frozen since. If I could remove items off my wish list I would. please don't send me any I can't receve them. The techs. said I should download an older driver, It did'nt work. I'm hoping some future update will correct this. Until then I'm sorry If I've turned into a gift black hole. =v=

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 14 10:39 PM
Buy 300 Items. It says I have bought 130 items! I don't remember buying anything. Where is the market? =v=

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator