Posts created by Loonz111

posted in Farm Up on Aug 11, 15 9:01 AM
What I sharing here with you is based on my operating system, Windows 7.

On your computer there's a file called C:/Users/(your user name)/AppData/Roaming/(name of the devs)
It won't let me write the name of the devs, but you probably now it..
Copy that file. Install the game on your new computer. Then copy the file in the right place (so the same file name) on your new computer.

Hope this makes sense. You could also search the forums, this question has come up with more FTP games.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 11, 15 8:17 AM
I am about to build my (first?) resource mart in San Francisco, wondered which resource to choose. At first I earned a lot of bricks and pink gems, so I kept shipping blue hats. Now I seem to only get bricks and blue hats, and find myself shipping gems. Which resource is the best in the long run? And are there more resource marts in SF? Thanks!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 11, 15 5:26 AM
I just have added my old friends again, and some new, and it's working well. Was able to visit people again!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 11, 15 4:20 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Apologies that my buggy profile is polluting your new friends list.

No apologies needed! It isn't your fault, is it?

Edit: Somehow it seems that the random friends are inactive accounts, but I could be wrong.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 11, 15 4:17 AM
I'm in GMT +1, have just played for more than an hour without any problems, obelisks active.. YES!
Only thing is friends missing, but okay, that's a minor one for me.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 11, 15 3:51 AM
TMGamer99, I only have three of the random friends left, and your old account.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 11, 15 2:34 AM
I have noticed similar situations, but did wonder if I had misinterpreted the quests. For example: I had to have 3 altars, and to level up. After I upgraded the first of three it gave me the reward.

Right now I have a quest to level up all my 'homes' to level 6. So far the houses and huts were all counted separately (so had to level up each of them), am working on the cottages. They all are level 3 now. I'll test this by leveling only one of the cottages up, see what that does..

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 15 10:34 AM
Thanks for sharing this!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 15 7:03 AM
lady_sabelle wrote:Anyone else stockpiling?

I'm not as far ahead as you are, but am stockpiling wood and food the same way you do. I also try to stockpile gold by cashing collections when I'm maxed on gold. I don't have stone yet...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 15 6:59 AM
The extra storage doesn't have the same limits as the storage you have build. I have (a lot!) more wood stored than is allowed in my building. But I do not now if there is a max.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 15 6:51 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:If you are allowed to mention it here, what is the name of that game? So they never bothered to address the problems in that one?

I don't think it is allowed to mention other games, but it's a game that has been running for a few years. Therefore, as I said earlier, I do believe they will make an effort with DA, since it's new for pc and the errors right now could cost them a lot of (new) costumers. Much more than with that old game.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 15 3:53 AM
Thank you zoozoospetal! And agree with you, if you can post a statement on your own website, how difficult would it be to forward the same info to BFG, or to copy/paste it here in the forum...

Don't dare to hope for too much, this developer has left another game glitched for months now. But this is a very new game, so maybe they can't afford to let this one slip..

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 15 3:06 AM
I did see them mumbling to each other, glad you warned me, will keep a closer look on them now!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 10, 15 2:18 AM
Can't help with your question, you're far, far ahead of me! But I also was able to play for about an hour and a half, with only one connection error... Yeah!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 10:25 AM
I never had a problem clicking the sheep. I click, and let the money collect itself.

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 7:44 AM
No, it's just a coincidence. Just tried again, doing nothing involving obelisks, 2 crashes within a minute...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 6:54 AM
I don't know if it is a coincidence, but I played without problems twice today, and at those times I didn't have any obelisk active. Both times the games started crashing after I activated them... But, again, it could be a coincidence..

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 5:04 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:
TMGamer99 wrote:
Loonz111 wrote:LOL TMGamer! (Truly laughing out loud!) I think we could start a competition: who has got the error code set exchanged most often... And what would the reward be?

It looks like zoozoospetal may be in the lead.
Hmmm, not sure what the reward should be.

Maybe a wig! Pulling hair out in frustration is going to leave me quite bald I'm afraid.

LOL, good one zoozoospetal!

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 3:57 AM
LOL TMGamer! (Truly laughing out loud!) I think we could start a competition: who has got the error code set exchanged most often... And what would the reward be?

And Fazer31, I'm from the Netherlands so in the same time zone, had the same thought about playing in the morning, guess that was wishful thinking...

posted in Divine Academy on Aug 9, 15 3:36 AM
I had exactly the same thing happening to me, TMGamer!

This morning everything was fine, even could visit friends. Was upgrading the Magistrate and had a quest to banish some creatures. So activated the 'mana' obelisk, started accelerating and exploring the ruins... One server error code after the other, and everything resetting except the obelisk...

Edit: Although we do seem to have a new error code, at least I didn't see it before, error code 3...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator