Posts created by mel1s2

posted in Terrafarmers on Feb 8, 11 8:18 PM
the cursor was no help on my end. My computer is less than a week old, I am getting tired of big fish saying I need to update my drivers. How can the drivers be up to date for 46 levels then need updated?

posted in Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition on May 14, 10 3:56 PM
I noticed that I only got the technical issue after I played on hard. and now it wont even start, but when I do a ctrl+alt+delete it isn't there, but however it is in the running processes two times. Which makes since it cant have access to something it is already trying to get access from. So Big Fish, is there going to be any fixes for this game. After all it wasn't a club price game I paid almost 20 dollars for it!!!

Still love ya tho

posted in Road to Riches 2 on Mar 22, 10 4:23 PM
Just putting my two cents in. I love big fish and have got my coupon Thanks...
I don't get the save error or python error anymore, but doesn't matter because as several other people said I can't progress in the game anyway. I deleted the game from my computer, re-installed it and same thing. I go to the window that would list any contracts available but nothing is there. Has anyone got this issue fixed yet?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator