Posts created by AuntieRoo

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 2:22 AM
Hoping to get this on the first page

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:54 PM
My most powerful memory has to be the way we all pulled together when Robyn passed away.Sadly I did not know her & that is my loss.

Robyn will always be with us in our game now (in Trinas Room) & that is due to the way we all united from all over the world as a family to achieve the memorial.I am so proud to have taken part & to have shared the joy of looking at the A&S collars & robin for the first time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:37 PM
Thank you for the goodies.I wish you all the best for your futures without us & hope AuntieRoo left a lasting impression on you all

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 3:21 PM
If your having a leaving party,how come I wasn’t invited?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:40 AM
Cblilie wrote:New name is CarlieQuilts and I hope to be a little more active on Delphi.

Carlie B

Welcome aboard

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 6:22 AM
Carlie,I do hope you are joining us on Delphi.I retired just over a year ago & those last few months will whizz by so keep your chin up as we say over here & l look forward to seeing you in our new home.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 2:10 AM
I played MC for over a year before I found this forum & it opened up a whole new world for me.The tremendous help & wealth of knowledge here is amazing & enhanced the pleasure of my game.
I have found friendships & even met some players in the real world.The forum may close but I will take those friends with me & will treasure them always.

Saying a simple “Thank you” seems inadequate but it comes from the heart to all who have joined me on this journey.We have laughed together & cried together as only friends can.

To those who are not joining me in our new home I wish you all well for the future & thank you for being part of my life.
My very best wishes
Ros

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 1:51 PM
YES,REACH OUT TO A FRIEND & SEND AN S.O.S.TO GET HELP.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 1:11 PM
Well you could post on Delphi or one of the other sites & ask them to forward a message on.I have read this thread every day & would love to know when you finally reach your goals.
Good luck

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 12:52 PM
HI, I’VE JUST POSTED A MESSAGE ON DELPHI ASKING FOR HELP.HANG IN THERE.

ETA. YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A PM ON THIS FORUM.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 2:06 AM
1 day to go
Well the party didn’t last long,as no-one was in a party mood.
To those that read this after 30th April 2018......

You have missed the opportunity to join an incredible forum,not only for the help & advice from knowledgeable players & great moderators,but the friendship & bonds that we have formed.
There is no other game like MC it’s fabulous but the forum has played a huge part in bringing players together from all over the world to share in our achievements,vent our frustrations & encourage each other when needed.
Take a little time if you can to read through some of the social threads.It will give you an insight into just how much fun & laughter we have had.

** check out EXTERNAL LINKS TO NEW COMMUNITIES LISTED HERE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 12:39 PM
Hi suec96 it would be nice to get to know you but I’m not a member of Facebook & I will never sign up to it especially since the recent reports of personal information being sold to other companies.
Like anything new it will take lots of us a little time to adjust to our new surroundings.It took me a little while to find my way around here. You can find me at Delphi,if not I hope you find other players & wish you good luck in the future.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 7:35 AM
If we can find a few more we can turn this into a 2 day party.We can swop battle scars from trying to defeat the Gaming Table opponents etc..At nightfall I will retrieve my hidden stash of Randys honey rum & conjure up a brewing machine for tea.I think the saying is.....LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:55 AM
I’d be very appreciative of the company.I’m getting very lonely here.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:51 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Sooo, AuntieRoo..... did I correctly understand that you think the general forum content will be visible/readable, but NOT our PMs (in and sent boxes)?

Well the way I see it is this,...
I am not very techy but I am a cautious person,so I didn’t want to wake up on 1st of May to find out I am locked out of my PM’s.
The announcement said the forum is unstable so from a security point I feel I have a duty to my friends to delete any PM’s that contain their email addresses or any that contain my email address.
I do not want to spent the rest of my life worrying that a spammer/hacker will find a way to access the info in my PM’s & I am unable to delete it.
I have no way of knowing if some kind of glitch/ technical error will make my PM’s available for public viewing & again I am not prepared to take that risk.

The easiest solution for my peace of mind is to delete everything & I see no reason to keep them there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:19 AM
kiwidownunder wrote:
AuntieRoo wrote:Gandalf,just a suggestion.If this person is on your friends list you could put a message in your Spring Room i.e. plz PM me ***** URGENT. (Or something similar) They are more than likely visiting for the HOS’s there.

Thankyou AuntieRoo,...May I Call You 'Auntie',..I Have 52 Aunty's On My List And I Love Them All.,...Just This Minute I Was Able To Send A PM To Someone On Behalf Of A Good Friend Who Unfortunately Is Unable To Access This Forum Due To PC Problems ,I Guess You Could Say She Is 'Lost In Wyoming',

Big Thanks To Anne ,Sue BFG Murrumbidgee And Of Coarse 'Aunty' For The Great
Advice Today,
I Will Miss This Forum As I Have Met Some Wonderfull People Over The Years ,...

Ooops I Can See Mary And Pippen Yelling Down At Me ...'GANDALF GANDALF ,Do We Light The Beacon .....NO Its OKkkkk ....Have A Wonderfull Day Everyone

Of course,In real life I am auntie to 35 nephews & nieces,their children call me auntie too.Great auntie makes me feel old so we binned that title.Ha ha

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:07 AM
Yes this was happening to me yesterday.I was charging through the Spring Rooms as fast as I could so I thought it best to complete 2 or 3 Rooms then exit collect a few morphing eggs,then repeat.That seemed to work for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:01 AM
2 DAYS TO GO.....

A very empty atmosphere lurks in all the threads.I’ve filled my thermos flask with tea,found a picnic basket full of goodies so I’m going to camp out here looking for lost players.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 4:24 PM
Gandalf,just a suggestion.If this person is on your friends list you could put a message in your Spring Room i.e. plz PM me ***** URGENT. (Or something similar) They are more than likely visiting for the HOS’s there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 3:35 PM
This is part of the announcement made on 16th April

“Beginning April 30, 2018, posting and private messaging will be disabled on the Big Fish Games forums. Maintaining the wealth of knowledge created and shared by our players is incredibly important to us. All existing content will remain visible to visitors to the forums.”

I understand that to mean that we will not be able to access PM’s. I had messages from friends that were personal so I have copied them & moved them to another place.Some contained email address of friends so I decided to delete all of the PM’s that I had either received or sent & my address book.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator