Posts created by JulietxJules

posted in Wanderland on Apr 28, 18 12:44 AM
Well that is news to me! I did not know that the forum would be locking its doors.

As for Midnight Castle, I will pass on that. I think I've had my fill with these free to play games, besides, I need to get back to my writing - somehow it seems more worthwhile to me.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 27, 18 10:05 AM
Firstly, why not try the TECH ISSUES thread, it's the correct place to post such threads as this one. Most players have glitches to contend with from time to time, but technically, there's not much that we as players can do but weather the storm.

You might check out MIDNIGHT CASTLE. Some people have migrated over there, I've tried it but it drove me mad with all the 'timed' waiting for a scene to unlock again.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 24, 18 7:10 AM
Are you really saying that your Wanderland territory is totally devoid of any creature?

posted in Wanderland on Apr 19, 18 6:35 AM
There is no mirror mode in the HOS.

As Deborah48 points out: you will need the MIRROR CURSE in order to complete this quest.

Check your inventory (weapons) and scroll down to the bottom. If you already have curses, they will be seen there.

posted in Wanderland on Apr 7, 18 5:41 PM
No.

Once the Witches Forest Portal closes it is final.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 12, 18 9:17 AM
I don't take part in tournaments anymore for various reasons - mostly personal issues I have with the game. The tournaments themselves behave in ways that I can't fathom and am unable to explain. I find that the 'head counts' are totally unbelievable and unrealistic for anyone to achieve such high quantities in so short a space of time. Perhaps the glitches have extended themselves into tournaments and for those people who are aflicted with this fortuitous malfunction, they are reaping the rewards.

Who knows?

posted in Wanderland on Mar 8, 18 6:14 AM
melmarshall4 wrote:I joined the ogres tournament and I have no ogres to fight. is anyone else having this issue.

Everyone has that issue when joining any "Drive Away Enemy" tournament, it is how the game is structured and, in Wanderland terms, perfectly normal. You will need every weapon at your disposal to progress, and you will need to defeat other enemies in order to make the Ogres appear.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 15, 18 8:05 AM
Ever since Artogon's official announcement that the game will no longer be updated this forum has become as dead as the game itself. There are lots of people - such as myself - who still play, but personally, I don't engage in the 'friends' thingy.

However, all is not lost. If you go up 3 threads from this post you will notice that a thread was started called "Friend Codes" where people could post their personal ID's to enable friend requests.

I suggest that you try that. Take note of all the people's ID's and send invites to them. If they're still playing, and have enough space for more friends, it might fulfill your requirement.

Good luck.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 11, 18 7:00 AM
Going by your description I would say that you have experienced the very thing I have described above. From hence forth it may now occur all the time when you enter tournaments, or it may not.

I too have spent many hours playing this game and have seen a lot of strange things happen with the program. I'm pleased to say that most of the bugs that afflict my game experience have not prevented me from enjoying every aspect of the game.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 10, 18 1:31 PM
To my knowledge, no one is, or can cheat during the 'find' item tournament; your post title is incorrect.

There are certain aspects within the programming of this game which are defective to say the least. For example: if players begin a tournament at level 49 and during it promote themselves to level 50, then something peculiar can happen. The player may suddenly find that they have been placed in an entirely different tournament intended for competitors who are level 50 and above
For this to happen, and through use of logical reasoning, there is more than one tournament (of the same category) running in parallel with the others. What this means in effect is: one may begin competing in a tournament and find themselves suddenly transferred to another without prior warning or reason. It happens all the time. I have taken part in tournaments where a player who was in 2nd or 3rd place disappeared altogether from the event I was in. So where did they go? One simply can't chose to opt out of a tournament once one has entered it; the tournament must run its course - there is no protocol or function for a player to remove themselves once committed.

This game has some serious defects, and anyone who has played a good while will know this to be true. Ultimately, it is not the players who are cheating but the game itself. Nothing is likely to change either, what you see now is exactly what you get.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 9, 18 5:32 AM
The game is what it is and one has to make the best of it if one wants to continue playing. I get bugs galore from time to time, some are more permanent than others, and luckily, I have never had bugs which have prevented me from playing the game as intended.

Oddly enough, most of the annoying bugs disappeared when all my portals closed after finishing all the relevant quests. I just play for amusement or distraction now and am busy climbing the levels ladder.

posted in Wanderland on Feb 8, 18 10:43 PM
I use a HP Laptop (64 bit) to play Wanderland and can tell you that I have never experienced the problems you have described.

However; there are factors one has to bear in mind these days when it comes to playing the game. Essentially Wanderland is officially dead as far as updates are concerned and, I'm not too sure if periodically, the game will be adequately maintained. The game remains open but there are uncertainties surrounding the game's performance.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 27, 18 1:45 AM
If you take some time to look down the list of posts, you will find that the question regarding the ether and its usage has been explained several times.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 23, 18 8:21 AM
If Big Fish is willing to reimburse all your money spent then there is nothing for you to be disgusted about. Big Fish has done the right thing by offering you a refund and it's time to move on to other/better games. Your complaint should be directed at the appropriate party, and that would be Artogon - they are the game developers and thus carry ultimate responsibility for each and every one of their games.

In actual fact, a valuable lesson has been learned here.

I will leave it to you to realise what that lesson is.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 5, 18 1:51 PM
dmididy wrote:I'm confused about opening the Christmas gift bags. How do I get the items needed to open the bags such as the sparkler, firework, wreath, etc. I have some items left over from the last time we played and though I have collected many gifts from the tree, the numbers of these activators have not increased at all. Is there a level I need to reach? A certain number of quests that have to be completed? What am I missing here? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Most of those activators come as rewards when you open the gift box from the Christmas tree - except the sparkler.

EDIT CORRECTION: You can get a sparkler from the gift box, I just got one.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 3, 18 7:40 AM
It's clear to me now that having the Watch Tower open is everything when it comes to the Christmas event. Unfortunately, you need to reach level 55 to open it.

posted in Wanderland on Jan 1, 18 7:01 AM
When you mention diamonds I'm sure you mean rubies, yes?

There's nothing I can say or do to help you with that, it is yet another bug that thankfully I have never suffered from.

As for the rewards, I have never known this game to be so generous. It is short-lived though and will only last for a few more days. But since the Christmas period began I have accumulated in excess of 2000 rubies and counting.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 31, 17 8:33 AM
Happy New Year!

posted in Wanderland on Dec 27, 17 7:42 AM
Yes;

I found two which proved enough to activate the collection.

posted in Wanderland on Dec 24, 17 6:43 AM
Wishing everyone here in this forum a merry Christmas.

Be at peace; be safe.

JJ

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator