Posts created by qpr1

posted in Caves And Castles: Underworld on Mar 29, 18 8:40 AM
i lasted 5 mins, awful game

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Revenant's Hunt on Mar 3, 18 4:28 PM
blueskies01 wrote:Neither spine-tingling, bone-chilling, nor interesting. If the Mystery Case Files series can't be more like its original self, it should be retired.

well said!

cathybobcat wrote:What a horribly boring game...overwhelmed with puzzles. Couldn't get into this at all or finish the demo. Not even worth talking about it.

could'nt agree more!

posted in Legends of India on Feb 19, 18 11:59 AM
Valkara wrote:This game is pointless. What does it actually take to get 3 stars? What's the purpose of the coins?

Boring, and no sale.

agreed!

posted in Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags on Jan 18, 18 7:46 AM
i got to the scene at the beginning where the elf was trying to shoot some machine with a bow and arrow. icould not figure out how to jam the machine, so i hit the hint button,no luck it would not work. so between that and the fact that i hata floating cursors i just deleted the game!

one of the most boring games i have ever played!

posted in Dark City: London on Jan 4, 18 9:59 AM
i got through abouy 6 mins of this before becoming bored. way too much dialogue i never got out of the carriage! just my opinion, try it for yourself

posted in Treasures of Persia on Jan 4, 18 9:47 AM
what exactly are we competeing here for? no power ups , no achievements, nothing!just straight ahead match3 with h.o. at the end of each level. no buy for me!

posted in Hidden Expedition: The Curse of Mithridates on Dec 28, 17 5:59 PM
boring!

posted in Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil on Oct 19, 17 7:22 AM
,mcf in the beginning were innovative, they changed the h.o. spectrum. nobody had seen anything like "ravenhearst", "dire grove" etc,etc. this latest offering in the series seems tired and trite.

posted in Fiona's Dream of Atlantis on Oct 18, 17 7:44 PM
I am on the fence on this one! the gameplay and graphics I quite enjoyed. I wasn't too sure about the objectives. I collected the gold,vase,and one other collectible. but it said I needed some blue something or other to obtain the mirror!!
personally I loved the soundtrack, and I always enjoy "spot the difference" games.
but, as is often said, try it for yourself!

posted in Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Gathering on Oct 16, 17 12:57 PM
i lasted about 5 minutes, awful game!

posted in Rescue Quest Gold Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 17 7:06 AM
boring game!

posted in Fruit Lockers Reborn! 2 on May 18, 17 6:53 AM
really boring game, irritating "music"

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on May 15, 17 6:33 AM
I admire all the players who have completed this level!

I have been trying to get past it for weeks now, so, sadly I must admit defeat and uninstall this game.

it would be nice if you could use gold to "buy" your way past a level you are stuck on

posted in India Garden on Feb 10, 17 9:15 PM
I couldn't get past level 7!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Beyond: Star Descendant on Dec 16, 16 8:05 AM
slower than molasses, boring game way too much dialogue that you cannot skip

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Nov 30, 16 7:15 AM
much the same as the other reviews, boring, way too many cut-scenes

posted in Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow on Nov 12, 16 8:05 AM
I stopped at the opening scene where you had to compare notes on the computer

it just did not make sense to me

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Nov 4, 16 7:18 AM
worst game ever

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator