Posts created by GamingGrampa

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 9:11 AM
It is now 9:10am PDT, do any of the moderators know what time the shutdown will occur?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 9:08 AM
It is now 9:07am and I will try to post this as a test!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 8:26 AM
You too NeenaL60, catch you at our new home! And to everyone else that have contributed so much to this thread, thank you all for your help and fun PM's, I've enjoyed it immensely

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 30, 18 3:00 AM
Not sure how accurate this info is, but the moderators told me most likely 9:00am PDT! (Pacific Daylight Time) that's six hours from right now!!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 29, 18 5:26 PM
Well snowmanvt, if you're gonna try to be the one to close it you should put a farewell up at about 11:55 pm tonight, (your time) then check it in the morning before 6am EDT! To all my friends on GD and especially the seniors thread, I bid you a very fond farewell, and to those that have joined our little club, not goodbye, just till we chat again! Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 14, 18 11:25 PM
Hello GramSuzie, welcome to the forums, I went to check out out Tokyo levels 115 and 119, since I completed the city 100% a while back I had to refresh my memory, both levels have separate boxes with litter in them with 115 also having a ticking bomb! The best strategy for both levels is to get a starting board where you can make a then maneuver it next to a piece of litter, that will clear the litter from the board and the rest isn't to difficult. Whenever you run into a problem you should check out the city help directory in the helpful hints for Gummy Drop thread. Happy gaming!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 9, 18 3:22 PM
Been following the discussion on music from our younger days, got me remembering a couple from the late '60s when I went through my psychedelic rock phase (I had to much to dream last night) by the Electric Prunes and "Time won't let Me" by the Outsiders. And Jules we have the exact same top two all time favorite albums: Fleetwood Mac- Rumours and Neil Diamonds- Hot August Nights, my number three was also responsible for my getting hooked on Classical music, The Moody Blues- Days of Future Passed. Oh, and that Four Seasons musical was called "Jersey Boys"!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 18 9:45 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 18 9:43 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 18 9:41 PM
This city hasn't been around long enough yet!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 18 9:40 PM
Cannes must be an easy city, no requests for help!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 18 9:37 PM

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 18 9:35 PM
Bumping this up so it doesn't get locked!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 6, 18 8:16 AM
I just checked and the thread is in the middle of page two of the forum home page.
Hope this helps, good luck!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 6, 18 8:10 AM
Hi Mrs_H_CCD, if you go to the "Los Angeles- Level Help" thread you will find a number of comments with tips and tricks to attack what is considered to be the worst level in Los Angeles. I've recently completed LA so I feel your pain!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 4, 18 5:50 PM
I saw that on Facebook earlier today also, lordkalvan. I guess we'll all find out on Friday when it pops out!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 29, 18 3:43 PM
Hi folks, just wanted to jump in here to remind y'all to PM me with the monument info, and I hope everyone has a pleasant Easter weekend.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 28, 18 11:27 AM
66. BUENOS AIRES

K=Thousands

10.100k bricks
20. 220k bricks
30. 260k bricks, 2 green gems
40. 280k bricks, 2 green gems
50. 300k bricks, 260k hats, 3 green gems
60. 340k bricks, 290k hats, 4 green gems
70. 370k bricks, 320k hats, 4 green gems
80. 410k bricks, 360k hats, 4 green gems
90. 460k bricks, 400k hats, 3 green gems
100. 520k bricks, 480k hats, 350k pinks, 4 green gems
110. 560k bricks, 550k hats, 420k pinks, 3 green gems
120. 590k bricks, 590k hats, 500k pinks, 4 green gems

Welcome to Buenos Aires! Well done Trav3lbird

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 10, 18 2:55 PM
Well after suffering today from Gummy Drop withdrawal, the devs rescued me! Thanks lordkalvan for the quick tip on fb messenger! Now I'll check my PM's for more monument info, ha- ha!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 9, 18 4:51 PM
Hey Trav, you want to go ahead and run with Milan? It looks like I'm going to be busy with the updated numbers in the Valley of Death!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator